ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Vince is frustrated..If he would listen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2002, 11:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Vince is frustrated..If he would listen

I just read a peace on three different boards where Vince is said to be frustrated and is running out of ideas what the fans want to see..He has drawn the conclusion that Shock vision is no longer wanted by the fans....Lets put some ideas up here and let him see what the fans would like to see in 2003... See if he can take off his colored glasses and read that.

---------------------------------------
I would like to see more variety in matches and less repitition.Get the writers going on some new material that is realistic.

Give one of the shows back to where a family can sit down and watch wrestling together.Not have to worry about the kids. Stop the HLA period or if he is beant on having it put it on latter at night.

Start using your young talent and move them up where they need to be...Its stupid to keep hiring others when you have talent right in front of your face.
Old 29 Dec 2002, 11:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I agree with everything you've just said Blu Angel but....It's the fans ourselves who do not know what we want....

A couple scenarios from what I saw at the Armageddon PPV....

Albert.... Batista.... Comes out to no crowd reaction... Vince is a fool and is insulting our intelligence by pushing them because they are NOT OVER due to lack of crowd noise..... Doesn't Vince listen to the fans.... How can he push them when the crowd doesn't care....

But then...

Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero wrestle in absolute silence....
Save for a bunch of BORING chants.... And it's the fans that are stupid and uneducated and Vince is a fool to listen to the fans....How can he listen to the fans..... Who wouldn't know OVER and TALENT if they came and kicked them in the ass.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....

Last edited by Slash; 29 Dec 2002 at 12:42 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2002, 12:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Very well put

Slash...But there are so many classifications of the fans. The ones that you described in the group I think are to saying they will watch wrestling and accept what ever is thrown at them.See the show and oh well what ever next time.
Actually those who really appreciate wrestling for what it once was and again can be are the ones that Vince has to hear from.
But to hear them he has to hear from the fans
of what they really want..I do know that atleast some of the major sites are monitored by the WWE..Both Vince and the suits and do so some of the stars themselves..
Sending the valid emails not just the moaning and groaning and complaints, but ideas that make the show better..do get the proper attention...
You say well how do the stars have time to look at this stuff...You would be suprised many of them have lap tops and carry them with them...They spend a lot of long hours in flights etc and don't spend all the time sleeping..They do take in what they read.
Old 29 Dec 2002, 01:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Very true....I believe though....A general consensus would be most beneficial....It's obvious....The IWC (Internet Wrestling Community)....Is very rigid in their beliefs..... HHH is Satan....Paul Heyman is God....And Chris Benoit is Moses....So can we say....The IWC....That we are the fans the WWE should be pleasing....Or should the WWF try to please the general viewers.....I think it comes down to who is more important....The IWC or the general public....Who will the WWE benefit most from....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2002, 10:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I have to say I agree with everything said here.Still there is the question
what do the fans of today want to see and how does the WWE fix so many things that are wrong?
If one takes a look back at the 80's and earley 90's when wrestling seemed to be on top what was it that made it work then?
For one the stars really had to be built up before they got that big push instead of comming in one week and being champ the next so to speak.
The fueds lasted longer than one PPV which seem to really keep the fans into it.It was more of a family type show which keept the raitings up because more people watched.
I don't think it's that we want to see history repeat it's self,but one has to wonder would the WWE be out of the mess their in if they went back to what once worked?

Last edited by Takers bad girl; 29 Dec 2002 at 10:13 PM.
Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2002, 10:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Vince should not be frustrated. He listened to the fans, And they still complained. He did what they wanted, They still bitched and complain. So if i was Vince, I'd live by his famous words. He know what the fans want better than they do.

So after this star studded Wrestlemania. All will be right with the world. He'll prove all the nay sayers wrong again. And put all doubts to rest again.

He'll bring back the only thing that matters in Sports Entertainment, Steve Austin. And for kicks, He'll Bring Goldturd in, So "The Rock" can come around and smack him like the bitch he is.At wrestlemania.

Raw will still entertain people. Smackdown will still put on the classic matches, With the classic stars they have. And they'll have Goldbitch to smack around on Smackdown also.

So if i was Vince i'd just say fuck (some of) the fans.