ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Goldberg vs Rock -- WrestleMania XIX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2002, 10:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default Goldberg vs Rock -- WrestleMania XIX

Anyone else hear about Goldberg`s temporary contract with the WWE? It was in a tabloid that Goldberg will be given a temporary contract for the WWE, for about 3 weeks(aprox). He will be starting a feud with The Rock and they are said to square off for Goldberg`s only WWE match ever.

What is your reaction to this? Mine.. Goldberg is a has-been.
Camini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2002, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Was it a supermarket tabloid because its soulds like a load of shit to me. It should be next to the headline MY MOTHERS BROTHERS SISTER IS HAVING MY ALIEN LOVECHILD

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2002, 10:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

It was the Thunder Bay Post, a dumb ass local tabloid, for which I use to deliver when I was younger. They are a free tabloid, delivered to every house in the city. They make money from ad`s. They suck. One time they wouldn`t pay me for 3 weeks. I didn`t cash my check, so it was spent. Assholes!
Camini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2002, 11:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Actually if that match comes to pass

I hope they beat each other up...and I won't even have to watch any of it...I can't stand Goldberg...Ive seen him live one time and that was tooo long...As for Rock am sort of tired of him too...He needs some new material if he plans to stay around. Its as moldy as old bread...
Old 29 Dec 2002, 01:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road

If anything it'll be G-Berg Vs. Austin
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2002, 09:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Ok, I hate to burst bubbles but here's the deal.

1) Goldy is only looking at the wwe.

2) He's under contract to Keji Mutoh and All Japan.

3) Crawl before you walk, walk before you run, you're jumping ahead of yourselves here
Old 29 Dec 2002, 10:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Im Not!

I hope that he stays over there in Japan or where ever he is. Not a Goldberg fan by any
means..His chance of coming to the WWE is so slim anyway. He wants to much money that Vince isn't willing to pay for it...Even if he did try to show up he would last a week or so for the ratings and he would fall off again and Vince would be stuck with that loser...

Hopefully he will do the right thing and start pushing the talent that he has..He would be suprised at the response the would be recieved to that right there.
Old 29 Dec 2002, 10:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

LMAO

I like you, but seriously. When has Vince ever used his talent? I can easily name over 25 guys/women who are being misused right now and not utiliized.

I am a goldberg fan, but I hope that he stays in Japan to, because as with most wcw talent, vince will only job him to everyone and making him look bad. I'd rather see Bill get some good matches against nagata, dr. death, mutoh, tenzan, vader then get beat by rikishi.

Vince doesn't know a good thing when he has it, never will.
Old 29 Dec 2002, 02:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default lol your right on that one

Vince isn't pushing the right talent...and not in the right way.When he realizes that then he won't need Goldberg or any the outsiders he keeps looking at.

I still have no use for Goldberg however you did mention one that I would enjoy very much getting to see Dr Death Steve Williams.. again.That man is a legend in my book.

Oh by the way like that banner Coronette was always better then Paul Heyman...
Old 29 Dec 2002, 06:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

Jebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster ever

Goldberg sucks, Rock sucks, Austin sucks, so why not a triple threat?
Jebus V6.9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2002, 08:28 PM   #11 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Well look at the good side, maybe the Rock could give Goldbergh a botched Rock Bottom and kill him.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2002, 08:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

hahaha, that was funny.
Old 29 Dec 2002, 08:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Ha Ha Ha

to good a wish to believe will be too...
Actually if Rock is coming back I hope Santa
Clause brought him a whole stocking full of new material...

Would still reather see DR Death Steve Williams he and Jim Ross have always been good friends maybe he could help us out there.
Old 29 Dec 2002, 08:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: lol your right on that one

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
Vince isn't pushing the right talent...and not in the right way.When he realizes that then he won't need Goldberg or any the outsiders he keeps looking at.

I still have no use for Goldberg however you did mention one that I would enjoy very much getting to see Dr Death Steve Williams.. again.That man is a legend in my book.

Oh by the way like that banner Coronette was always better then Paul Heyman...
Coronette will never be in Heyman league.

Smw vs ECW, Compared to ECW, Smw sucked big time (I'm not saying Smokey Mountain was bad though)

Come on Blu he's nowhere on the level of Heyman. Look at the talent Heyman produced, And then look at Jimmy again. He hasn't done a quater for this business compared to Heyman.
Old 29 Dec 2002, 09:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Man this is the millionth goldberg comes to WWE thread here at PWF....heres a cookie you original thing, you.....

If he does come to World Wrestli...aww screw it Im tired of typing about this AGAIN....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote