ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Things the WWE Should Bring Back

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2002, 07:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Niccolo

Default Things the WWE Should Bring Back

There are things that we used to see in wrestling that I miss. Things that could boost their ratings, as well as superstars. Here are some that come to mind...

1) Wrestler with their own segments: We had HBK with the Heartbreak Hotel, Piper with the Pit, The Brother Love Show, etc. Why not bring this back? Have some charasmatic wrestler have their own interview segments. I think this would go good on RAW, where they could use someone credible to do it. Examples would be Jericho, Goldust, but mostly, Christian. Jericho doesn't need it, Goldust would be good, but this would be Christian's claim to fame. With him on the mic, making fun of the people he interviewed, then getting feuds going, this would be great, IMO. I know there's already too much segments on RAW, but this would be a worthwhile one.

2) More managers, less women wrestling: Stacy is finally managing, but who else? Flair? He's hardly a manager. What about Smackdown? Nidia & Heyman. Enough of this women's division. I respect the WWE making an effort, but it's lost. Too late. Have the women still wrestle on occasion, but only if it's with the wrestler they manage, or against another manager. Some good pairings would be Trish w/Jericho, Torrie w/Kidman, Lita w/Matt, Dawn w/someone. Now, there are wrestlers who don't need managers. Jericho is one of them. I think Trish with Jericho would be good, seeing as they have a small feud going. Just turn Trish heel. Have Steven Richards with Victoria managing him. Get Terri in there, put her with someone. There are too many interviewers already. But, something like this could help.. managers stir things up, if paired with the right wrestler.

3) Stables: I know.. this has been discussed alot, but that's because it's true. D'Lo hinted a Nation of Domination return. Is it possible? Yes, it is. Farrooq has been reported signing as a scout last time I heard... hell, why not put him on RAW, see what they do. Just have a CREDIBLE stable. Not the WWE nWo.. that was a complete waste, but could've been awesome. The Un-Americans could've been good, if they added someone like Jericho. But, stables would be good.

4) Last but not least, more titles.
Old 28 Dec 2002, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Speedy Gonzalez

Los boriquas!!!!!!
Old 28 Dec 2002, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Niccolo

do anyone understand what he/she is saying? and that is spam right,i only see 2 words
Old 29 Dec 2002, 06:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Los Boriquas was a stable in WWF back in 1995 or 1996 . All from Puerto Rico , one of them was Savio Vega , if this name says anything to ya !?
Old 29 Dec 2002, 09:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'd say bring back Bret if he was healthy. It'd round off for what seems to be a perfect wrestlemania already (Well if what i think happen it's going to be perfect)

You have so far these matches allegedly

Rock vs Goldturd (A historic match between 2 men, Who changed the face of wrestling, I hate Billy, But you cant deny facts.)

Austin vs Hunter (These 2 have almost if not more heat then , Breyt and Shawn)

Vince vs Hogan (A great way for Hulkamania to end)

Put Bret vs Shawn in the mix. You've put together a perfect card. With over a decade of great angles, Personal and entertainment wise. But Bret isn't healthy, So it'd never happen.
Old 29 Dec 2002, 11:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
I'd say bring back Bret if he was healthy. It'd round off for what seems to be a perfect wrestlemania already (Well if what i think happen it's going to be perfect)

You have so far these matches allegedly

Rock vs Goldturd (A historic match between 2 men, Who changed the face of wrestling, I hate Billy, But you cant deny facts.)

Austin vs Hunter (These 2 have almost if not more heat then , Breyt and Shawn)

Vince vs Hogan (A great way for Hulkamania to end)

Put Bret vs Shawn in the mix. You've put together a perfect card. With over a decade of great angles, Personal and entertainment wise. But Bret isn't healthy, So it'd never happen.
I like you're card Truth,God I would love to see Bret vs Shawn think of what that one would be like.
Also I agree bring back WCW under a diffrent company,give the WWE someone to go up against.Most of the fans would like to see that.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2002, 11:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Thanks sweetness, And i was looking at your av, And i seen you're in N.C. How ironic, I'm there visiting now.LOL