ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

PW.com message boards= no more pop-ups!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2002, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road
Default PW.com message boards= no more pop-ups!!!!!

i went to go check out the forums, and they are alot faster now w/ no more pop-ups! its about damn time!

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 01:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

r the new boards up, r still the same ole piece of crap? aaahhh it doesn't matter i aint goign over there ever again! u can't make me!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I think whats suppose to happen when the new site comes back up there will be pop-ups again, that is just the temp board

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Go shawty...

you know what? i got so attached to these boards that i really dont feel like going to the PW.com boards. these boards are alot better. maybe i'll just never go back!

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Something that is weird now to me is when I'm not at work and i'm home where there arn't a shit load of lights everywhere. I notice that this board is easy on my eyes and then i switch back to PWC and my eyes hurt cause it so bright.......This Is My Yard (Big Pun Intended) (no pun intended on the Big Pun)

Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Go shawty...

yea exactly. you could say that this site is more relaxing. ya know what i mean?

Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Yeah, i love this place.

There are nothing but intelligent post here (expecially up in WWE forum), There is no rush and i'm just so laid back that i jost am having a good time talking wrestling