ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

-Spoiler- There is a God!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2002, 09:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default -Spoiler- There is a God!

Beniot FINALLY gets a title push! I have a good feeling about this match.
Old 26 Dec 2002, 09:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, should be good by all accounts...
Old 26 Dec 2002, 09:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Yeah, he is still gonna lose tho.
Old 26 Dec 2002, 10:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

This could be a roundabout way of seeing Beniot/Lesner
Old 26 Dec 2002, 10:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Yeah, no. They are not gonna change the title again, and have him lose it at Mania.
Old 26 Dec 2002, 10:54 PM   #6 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

it would be cool to see if Beniot could clamp on the crossface from
being in the F5. I think he could do it. He still will lose though.
He is still too short with McMahon prefering the taller W.C.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2002, 11:10 PM   #7 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Even if he does not get the title, its still a main-event match. And Benoit will get mad pops against Angle, so it can only do good for the future of his career.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2002, 11:49 PM   #8 (permalink)

Jebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yeah, there is a god, his name is Chris Benoit.
Chances are, this match will fucking rule until Heyman screws Benoit, then it will get better when Lesnar takes him out, and it will suck again after Show beats Lesnar up and screws Benoit.
Jebus V6.9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2002, 01:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Why does the WWE would put the belt around Benoit s waists when he looks so good around the true wwe s mvp "Kurt Angle"?
Don t forget, the dream match up and feud for WM is Angle vs Lesnar .
So no, Benoit will job to Angle at the rumble and it will be Angle vs Lesnar after that for sure (i think Lesnar will win the rumble)
Old 27 Dec 2002, 11:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

About damn time to.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2002, 11:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I Think that is for long conclusion

That is what they are shooting for at Mania is Angle vs Lesner...If Angle doesn't mess up and decide to go to the olympics..He is suppost to be making that decision most anytime now. I would hope that Angle would think it all out carefully before putting it all on the table..

Maybe why there bringing Benoit into it somewhere incase Angle does decide the olympics...Only he knows what is the best for him.
Old 27 Dec 2002, 10:47 PM   #12 (permalink)

Jebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: I Think that is for long conclusion

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
That is what they are shooting for at Mania is Angle vs Lesner...If Angle doesn't mess up and decide to go to the olympics..He is suppost to be making that decision most anytime now. I would hope that Angle would think it all out carefully before putting it all on the table..

Maybe why there bringing Benoit into it somewhere incase Angle does decide the olympics...Only he knows what is the best for him.
Well, the olympics are in 2004. And the only reason Vince is leaving it up to him is because it supposedly will bring publicity to the WWE.
Jebus V6.9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2002, 07:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
Niccolo

yeah its to bad hes gona lose,maybe him and brock will have a fued after mania and then beniot will take the title from brock,and that will set him up high in the ranks.
Old 28 Dec 2002, 11:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Just wish he would make his decision

and get it over with..That has been hanging there for weeks now. Its a logically answer if he will be going to the olympics in 2004 he will start training for that.

Won't dare risk an injury between now and then either.He had that surgery for that bad knee here earlier this month he will be rebuilding that too...
Old 28 Dec 2002, 04:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Chris Benoiy might win it at the Rumble. And lose it at No Way Out. In some kind of spectactular specialty match against Angle...While Brock faces Big Shit. In a #1 contender match. Brcause it's almost a sure thing. That Brock will win at the RUMBLE

I hope Benoit touches the strap atleast for a month. He deserves it for longer than that.