ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Serious disscussion after Raw concearning Scott Stiener

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2002, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default Serious disscussion after Raw concearning Scott Stiener

This was not a blind link but an actual news report on PW .cm saying the WWE is now very serious about bringing in Big Poppa Pump, he has passed all of the WWE's physicals, and right now the WWE is very interested in makeing Scott a very real deal, I have a feeling he would debue on Raw, but who knows he may even make a debue at Unforgiven if a deal can be reached in the next couple of days, he is the best bet for the WWE right now as far as bringing in an ousider with real talent, and a well established name, with an established recognizable persona, something the WWE has not been able to do in quite some time. Yeha Holla if Ya hear, me, the sirens are gonna hit the blue and red lights will start flashing and then all hell will break lose.
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

HOLLA!!!!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

its time for the largest arms in the world to reek havoc on the RAW brand!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

"Diamond Dallas Trash, While your in the hospital screaming in pain, your wife will be on her back screaming my name."

Need I say more bring Big Pappa Pump in right now and make him Collide or team up with HHH

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Now that is what I have waited for

Scott Stiener vs Triple H....That would be a match worth waiting for. I had heard that Scott had been cleared by medical and had only taken this short term contract to satisfy himself that he can handle it...Have they said yet when he will be here.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

New reports confirm his name was being thrown around alot last night after Raw all sighns are pointing to the fact that the WWE will make Steiner a real offer very soon though no one knows if a phone call has even been made, although if phone calls were made and contracts or agreements were made we would'nt know about it until Steiners debue expect the WWE to pull of a surprise, by keeping the deal tight lipped, unless a mayjor leak goes down. When They Say "Realistic offer" I bet that means a good amount of maney, after all Scott is unusaul at this point, he has an established name and persona that he can bring to the ring he is a ready made success, he is not a Rookie that has to build up a persona that we all recognize, and his persona is that of a mean rageing bouncer WWE is his club and he means to kick ass in it. I almost expect him to make a big imact at Unforgiven if the WWE moves on this deal soon, a premier at unforgiven would cary over to a fantastic Raw. It would get some people talking I know that much.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
"Diamond Dallas Trash, While your in the hospital screaming in pain, your wife will be on her back screaming my name."

Need I say more bring Big Pappa Pump in right now and make him Collide or team up with HHH

Ya that would be off the hook, let's hope the genatic freak rumor's are true, cause i have been hearing this story since last year.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I would much rather see Scott

then that other unmentionable name that keeps cropping up...Things will happen when he arrives. I had read several times that Scott and Vince are already on good terms and have been for many years. So I really see that coming when Vince makes the call with the real bucks in writing for him..
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

When one looks at Scott Steiner one has to think jeez that guy just looks dangerous, he has that almost villain out of a movie apeal, a moster, that could literally tear someone apart, he drips with intensity, Alot of people say he has abused roids, and hey who knows maybe he did, so did alot of wrestlers, sometimes I want to see a promo that is dripping with rage, weather it be natural or chemical induced i like it and that is what Scott brings to the table, interest.