ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hogan sounds like a total ass

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2002, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Hogan sounds like a total ass

He totally trashed Mick Foley saying he whored his body to the fans. Mick loved the fans and his job. I am not a Hogan fan anymore. All he's been doing is talking trash.
Old 26 Dec 2002, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i think hogan's just trying to get some press by saying some fucked up shit. that way he'll sell more books.
Old 26 Dec 2002, 03:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

On Off The Record.....Hulk Hogan came off as a bitter old man......Commenting on various wrestlers.....Coming off very hypocritical.....His time in the sun is done.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2002, 03:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Finally, Hogan was on-record how he's been since he realised that he's no longer the #1 draw in wrestling anymore

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2002, 03:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default When it comes to it

by the time Wrestlemania comes and goes we will likely have seen the end of Hogan. That is, unless you watch cell phone commercials, because that seems to be about all he has reduced to.

Thats okay too let the guy finally have his life and off the TV
Old 26 Dec 2002, 08:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Jebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster ever

Who cares? The man was never a great wrestler.
I was waiting for someone to beat the fuck out of him with a baseball bat while wearing a Babe Ruth jersey.
(No, I'm not a baseball fan.)
Jebus V6.9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2002, 09:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Hogan or Foley? At least Mick knew when to quit
Old 26 Dec 2002, 09:36 PM   #8 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I don't really care that he trashed Foley. Big deal. I'm sure Foley can take it. I'm sure alot of your guys' current favorite wrestlers are @ssholes some of the time, or have some stupid, screwed up opinions. But thats not what I care about. I hate pro-wrestling politics. Its a cancer on the industry.

Last edited by J-Syxx; 26 Dec 2002 at 10:37 PM.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2002, 10:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Hogan has done alot for wrestling, but his time is definatly over. I hope I never see him in another wrestling match again, pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 26 Dec 2002, 10:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

Hogan was/ is jealous of the wrestling credibilty that foley has.
This guy may not have had the "juiced up" body but he gave 110% rather than use backstage politcs. He jobbed when he was asked and not just disgraced a ppv the way Hogan did with
Sting 3 yrs ago at the MCI center by laying in the ring with street
clothes awaiting to be pinned.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2002, 10:40 PM   #11 (permalink)

I think Hogan still has more to contribute. They should atleast give him one more big Wrestlemania match.
Old 26 Dec 2002, 10:58 PM   #12 (permalink)

No way. If anything he could be some sort of "commissioner".
Please don't let him step in that ring. I am sick and tired of seeing him pose and "hulk up" . The big boot is a lame setup and it is outdated.
Old 26 Dec 2002, 11:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

It doesn't really matter that his moves are outdated. People like them that way. Its all about the nostalgia. And Hogan vs. Rock is proably going to be considered one of the greatest moments in wrestling ever, and noone saw that coming. I think they should just have him go out on top at a Wrestlemania. I don't care if they have him wrestling every week on Raw or Smackdown, just give him a Wrestlemania and have him train for that. Make sure its a decent match and he can then retire afterwards. I also think giving a commissioner role to just-retired legends is pretty demeaning.

Last edited by J-Syxx; 26 Dec 2002 at 11:07 PM.
Old 26 Dec 2002, 11:13 PM   #14 (permalink)

True, if an up and coming wrestler jobs to him now in his final match it would undoubtely hurt their chances for a title push months or maybe years. It woul also embarrass an established guy who has been wrestling regularly.
Old 26 Dec 2002, 11:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Fuck Hogan and his self-rigious ass beliefs.

I was all into the return of Hulkamania, but he crossed the line. Never insult a real "WRESTLING" legend like Foley. All Hogan ever did for his push was be pretty much the first guy with muscles instead of pot bellies.

sure Hogan is a legend, i love his match with Sting at Starcade. the one that lasted over the amount of time that they had for the ppv, but Foley earned every thing he got the hard way.

Foley used his body to make himself a name. he knew he wasn't going to be built like Brock or Stiner, so he used what he had. he created may moves that were very entertaing. His matches with Shawn Michales, Austin, The Rock, and HHH were classics.

Hell Hogan should be on his knees kissing Foley's ass right now. Hogan's book wouldn't even be possible right now if it wasn't for Foley. He may have had one written but it wouldn't get much attention. Foley opened the world's eyes to how good biographies about wrestlers could be. If Foley's books werent wrtiien then Hogan wouldn't even have this last big paycheck comming in.

Now which would you rather do. train hard, say your prayers, and take your vitamins, or Have A Nice Day! while being damn sure that you have Testicular Fortitude. Bang, Bang!

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote