ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

At least the Story lines have been makeing us all think

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2002, 12:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default At least the Story lines have been makeing us all think

Sometimes I realy diss the writeing hardcore, but in a very real way admittedly they are amkeing me and most of you posters think, and wonder WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN on the next show, I wonder how Steph is going to react to Eric bringing back the WCW title as a world title, at least the WWE is getting back to what we all want CONTROVERSY, it is what drives a good wrestling storyline. I am realy interested at this point in how things are going to turn out, will Eric combine the I.C. title and the WCW championship, either way that goes it would be cool. Will Eric eventually turn Raw into Nitro? How will Brock react when he hears his title is now very disputed?
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 12:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

we'll all find out on Smackdown!

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 01:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Finally, you want to watch very closely show after show again.

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 01:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

the writing is the most horrible thing going on right now, that bitch steph wont quit giving hhh the top spot when there are so many other people, i mean what the fuck is it going to take, fuck the writing, i quit, i retire from watch wwe anymore for a very long period of time, and i suggest we all do the same thing. boycott that shit.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 01:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
the writing is the most horrible thing going on right now, that bitch steph wont quit giving hhh the top spot when there are so many other people, i mean what the fuck is it going to take, fuck the writing, i quit, i retire from watch wwe anymore for a very long period of time, and i suggest we all do the same thing. boycott that shit.
What makes you think that Steph call's all the shot's ??
Old 03 Sep 2002, 01:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

What makes you think that Steph call's all the shot's ??
vince russo said she is the head of writing, and would he ever lie to us?.....well we all know she is, and if you dont know, now ya know.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The writing is so bad that it makes you have to wonder what the hell is going on....I mean really Crash Holly defecting as if people gave a flying fuck

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default That was storyline too

Crash defecting while I admit was a stupid move. Think about it the match comes out Jeff and Crash. Eric comes out and sets the Island boys on Jeff...Then Boom its the wrong guy.That was a line in the story to make Eric look the heel because he jumped the conclusion and got egg all over his face...

What was it Eric said "this will happen to anyone who tries to leave raw" That whole thing was only a joke and nothing more....

Tho I doubt Jeff thinks its funny. He could be the one who really walks out...He did take his beating...
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
The writing is so bad that it makes you have to wonder what the hell is going on....I mean really Crash Holly defecting as if people gave a flying fuck
Crash Holly defecting is just a sign that we are going to se jobber's jump from Raw and S.D in the near furure like Billy and Chuck or some shit.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Good or bad, I don't need to analyze the storylines, all I know is that I'm having fun, so I don't give a sh*t.