ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWF In 2003....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Dec 2002, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default WWF In 2003....

Now that 2002 has come and gone....Bringing the good and bad.... What are some things you want to see in the WWF in the year 2003.....What feuds and matches are you waiting for...

Wrestlemania XIX......

Kurt BEATS Lesnar.....And shows....He is the best wrestler in the WWF....Period....

Raven....

Becomes more than a jobbing mid-carder....He stops his aboriginal tribe leader bullshit....Along with the stupid masterpiece....Goes home....Gets his flannel...Jean jacket and ripped shorts.....Comes back....And proceeds to feud with Tommy Dreamer....Oh yeah... And brings The Flock back..... Honestly though....We have seen....Raven can be an intriguing character if handled right....And elevates everyone in his storyline....

Chris Beonit/Eddie Guerrero....

Much like Tiger Mask and New Japan Pro Wrestling....The fans came to see him....Not Inoki...Yet Inoki was always credited as being the champ....Fast forward twenty years....Benoit and Guerrero make people want to watch the WWF....Yet guys like Lesnar and HHH get the credit...I hope this is their break-out year.....

WCW/ECW.....

It doesn't matter what....But Vince's mind has to over ride his ego....And these two deceased comapnies are there....Just sitting there....Waiting to be used....It's a shame...Alot of heritage and pride...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....

Last edited by Slash; 24 Dec 2002 at 10:34 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2002, 09:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

WWF?do you meen WWE?
Old 24 Dec 2002, 10:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Ya WWE....What the hell's it matter.....I'll be damned if some panda loving bastards are going to tell me what to call my favorite wrestling show....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2002, 10:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

A missle being launched at WWF headquarters in the UK.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2002, 09:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default What I hope to see in 2003

Hopefully that the HLA is gone dead and buried so to speak.It has never had anything to do to pro wrestling and shouldn't have been there in the first place..

Some realistic matches and storylines I truly believe that will be one of the biggest factors in raising the storylines and bringing the fans back to the show.

Examples: Kurt vs Brock at Wrestlemania. I have to believe the story for that is almost king of the mountain. Champion vs Champion and who will be the best.

Triple H vs Steiner feud with some well thought matches going to them not to mention for the Promos...The other night proved they can do it I just hope they continue. I know that Im not the only fan out there who has a vision of the two of those Lions getting in the ring..

I would like to see Edge move to Raw and hopefully for them to shore up the push they keep start and stopping. Maybe some action with him teaming up with Christian again.
Old 25 Dec 2002, 11:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

- First, push the RIGHT and TALENTED to Main Event status : RVD, Booker T, Batista (RAW) and Edge, Eddy Guerrero, Rey Mysterio (SM!) instead of pure garbage ones like The Big Shit , A-Plane, Rikishi, Bull Craphanan, John"No Charisma" Cena .
- Stop the fucking Politics Backstage : everybody is tired of seeing RAW being the HHH and buddies (namely HBK) show .
- Make long, engrossing feuds like the ones in the late 80 s and start of the 90s . "Warrior vs Rude" or "Roberts vs Martel" went for almost a year and were really entertaining, culiminating in a big match at WM.
- Less PPV and more quality ones .
- Send RVD to SM ! where he won t be wasted like he is on RAW currently .
The best FACE in the fed deserves to be treated as the main eventer he is and Paul Heyman, masterhead of SM ! and a big fan of his would know ho to push him right.
Bring Back Edge to RAW in exchange, since he is also going nowhere in SM ! these days
Old 25 Dec 2002, 03:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Umm:

I predict Y2J, Steiner and Booker will be the three guys(besides HHH), that will be Raw's full-time main-eventers. Smackdown will continue its success and ppl like Benoit will get more chances at the title. I am also thinking Edge will jump to Raw, and RVD to SD!
Old 25 Dec 2002, 05:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well the only thing I want to happen in 2003 is for the split to end.
Old 26 Dec 2002, 02:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

well i just watched the WWE Best of 2001 DVD and the difference between it and 2002 is ENTERTAINMENT! COMEDY! BIG BUMPS!
eg.
KOTR- Street Fight- Shane Mc Mahon vs Kurt Angle- great match shows big bumps and spills that i find ENTERTAINING!

Wrestlemania X7- HHH vs Taker- Turned into brawl but atleast we saw bumps and ENTERTAINMENT!

Wrestlemania X7- Rock vs Austin- once again we see more things that r ENTERTAINING!

Promos- So many more funny and ENTERTAINING Promos were cut back in 2001 than this year!

More Shocks (normal ones not some HLA or HGA crappy pieces of shit)

To get these results they need more HOLY SHIT moments and need NO MORE BRAND EXTENSION fill the shows with quality matches and promos and backstage scenes! Also limit to arund 6 PPV's a year (1 every 2 months atleast) and actually have title changes on RAW and SD because now we see someone get a title shot and we all know they r not going to win cause that blows off the champion for the next PPV! Also needed r Rock Austin Taker Kurt Benoit Brock Eddy HHH Edge RVD Kane Rey Tag Teams to be the only ones shown on WWE TV and cut funny and ENTERTAINING promos and have good hard ENTERTAINING fueds and matches.

I focused on the word Entertaining because its now called World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT! and they should start living up to there name thats how they will get viewers back!

Last edited by Lethal; 26 Dec 2002 at 02:27 AM.
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2002, 03:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Lethal
More Shocks (normal ones not some HLA or HGA crappy pieces of shit)

HGA???
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2002, 03:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i think HGA is hot gay action, compliments of billy and chuck
Old 26 Dec 2002, 03:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

correct again johnny
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote