ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is anyone else getting realy tired of Ric Flair

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2002, 11:35 AM   #1 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default Is anyone else getting realy tired of Ric Flair

Look I know all about his contributions to this business, hell he was a very beleivable Heal Champion and that made him great, but the minute he started to stay babyface for more than a month back in WCW he started to lose some of that credibility, Sure I am amazed every time I see Flair get into the ring, but in a way a very real way I am aloso disgusted, he is one tough old guy but he just looks so old, his skin hangs off his body more and more everyday, he has soooo many scars from bladeing himself, and looking at his horseface as a face, realy doesn't fly with me, let Flair be what he always was a Heel, a big time heel with power, he should stay in a suit, he shouldn't wrestle anymore, His match at S.S. with Y2J made Y2J look bad, I realy don't understand why he is still in mainevents. Can anyone explain does anyone actually like watching the 53 year old man get in the ring Try and do his back flip up and over the roaps and fail every time. He was great, WAS.... when he had epeic battles with Sting but that was back when Sting was blond and painted his face
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Taker 4 Life

I smell jealousy, honestly he should win a world title one more time
and Brock might be the youngest champ, though Flair can be the oldest champion ever.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 11:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I agree that Flair isn't shit without Arn Anderson and being a heel. Flair as a face is kinda weird it never suited him and he knows this.. I think Flair proved last night that he can still wrestled as he put on a technical match with HHH that wasn't all that bad. The only problem is that I didn't care about that match...I often wonder sometimes why Flair is still wrestling, his time has passed.

I think as long as Hogan is in the ring Flair can't look bad since Hogan is the worst wrestler on the WWE roster right now (no one can name some one who is worse in the ring.)

Flair does need to hang it up and stop looking like a fool. It looks bad when they have a 53 year old man wrestle twice in one programming, when people lile Justin Crediable and Mike Awsoem who are much more entertaining are forced to do house shows

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 11:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Taker 4 Life

BLAH BLAH BLAH!
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Flair needs to retire already!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

he nedds to face Brock so Brock can SQQQEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ SQQQEEZZZ SQQQQEEZZZZZ the nature boy to death HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA<<<<evil laugh

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:58 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid

I realy don't know if i would want to see that Next Big Thing, Bock may sqeuaze to hard and then flair would well have to releive himself all over the mat, then a has matt team would come out and deal with the mess.

Flair should stay in suite, they should give him a job like commisioner with power over both Steph and Eric after all he can out act both of them he just can't out wrestle guys anymore. Everytime he does something big I expect a bone to snap and I don't want to see what happened to sid happen to Flair.
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

actually, Jackie Gayda is the worst wrestler on the roster

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Agreed!!! HX2

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 07:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Hardcore Legend

Mr Taco is on a distinguished road
Question

How can anyone not like Ric Flair? I mean, the man's a legend, he's a genius.. even though he's too old to wrestle..
Mr Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 07:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I was tired of him ten years ago.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote