ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What is everybodyss problem witht the Roster Split?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Dec 2002, 05:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road
Default What is everybodyss problem witht the Roster Split?

I have no problem with it. It would be better if they kept it the way they started with, but I am sure it will get better. I dont see what everyboduys problem with it is.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2002, 05:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i've got no problem with the roster split. i think it's funny how everybody that was so eager to do it became so mad when they actually went through with it, damn hypocrites.
Old 23 Dec 2002, 07:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

...cuz i wanna see Edge 2wice a week...not just once
Old 23 Dec 2002, 07:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I hate it so much cause there seems to be the same shit all the time. And the shit wrestlers get more t.v time.
Old 23 Dec 2002, 07:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I never wanted it split like this. I was hoping they would retool WCW and have Shane run it or something.
Old 23 Dec 2002, 07:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Would have been coll , too ! But I also like the roster-split like its now ! How else should guys like Edge , RVD or Booker get the chance to be a main-eventer ?
Old 23 Dec 2002, 07:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by K-DogsGirl
Would have been coll , too ! But I also like the roster-split like its now ! How else should guys like Edge , RVD or Booker get the chance to be a main-eventer ?
Split or no split those guys won't be main eventers or not for a while with HHH running the show.
Old 23 Dec 2002, 08:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

As much as i hate to admit it, the roster split is good for wrestling because its a much easier schedule for the wrestlers and it gives all the "mid cards" more of a chance to shine
Old 23 Dec 2002, 08:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

At first i wasn t a big fan of the roster split, i found the idea quite ridiculous.
But the fact is , it helps brining more wrestlers to spotlight so it s good a thing.
Sure RAW seems to be the HHH and HBK show but on SM ! guys like Angle, Guerrero can wrestle in the main event and offering us great in riing matches.
Thought, i preferred when there was one world title belt at all, and the champ wrestling on both RAW and SM !
Old 23 Dec 2002, 08:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Sure RAW seems to be the HHH and HBK show but on SM ! guys like Angle, Guerrero can wrestle in the main event and offering us great in riing matches.
Angle would be a main eventer either way.
Old 24 Dec 2002, 10:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
I think we all would have been better off if the WCW was kept as a separate show in different time slots owned by the WWE to spark fake "competition" between the two companies. Instead, WWE has just assimilated and cheapened the history of WCW. Plus, there wouldn't have been a need for a roster split.

Sorry guys, I'll never get used to Ric Flair in the WWE.
ya that would of been way better if they made it so it looks like two different companies.
Old 24 Dec 2002, 11:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

It has it's ups and down. I do get tired of seeing the same matches over and over.
But it is better this way for the ones that aren't main eventers.
Either way, it doesn't really matter to me.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2002, 11:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default The Roster Split was done to

get as many of the wrestlers into the spotlight as they can. In order for Vince and his staff to decide who is going to make it and who isn't.

It would almost be about the only thing they could do short of just trying to keep WCW going as it was and just sending his staff in there and taking over...That could have worked yes but would have been more costly...

Afraid were just going to have to live with the roster split for now
Old 25 Dec 2002, 11:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

In essence....The Roster Split would accomplish two things....Allow for the superstars to have a less hectic time schedule....As well as giving the oppertunity for more wrestlers to showcase their talent....The second point would be to allow fans to have a broader view of the product....From Smackdown's cruiserweights to RAW's live broadcasts....IMO....Where the WWF failed....Was.... Distinguishing the two shows to a point where the shows would gain their respective audiences.....What would end up occuring.....Would be the assimilation of both shows into a certain WWF recipe....Both shows overlapping and becoming dependent on each other....The mood of WWF/WCW could not be re-created.....And the WWF is suffering for this....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2002, 11:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Heard the other day another consideration

for Smackdown is if the UPN falls away this year of reducing it to a one hour show and moving it into the HEAT time slot on TNN. MY guess would be that heat isn't holding to well in the ratings either. Smackdown has been pretty solid even with UPN and with moving it to TNN would give even more viewers a chance to see the show...

Its a logical consideration..Its a real opportunity to hopefully bring the fans into the show. But foremost its a sign that they are really getting there thoughts in order.