ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Does anyone else find Bull Buchanan's new nickname hillarious?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Dec 2002, 02:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Does anyone else find Bull Buchanan's new nickname hillarious?

Is there anyone here who laughs a little bit whenever you hear the name "Bling-Bling Buchanan"? I just find the name funny.

In fact, I like the whole package of John Cena and Bull Buchanan. I think Cena's new gimmick is a riot, and Bull Buchanan is equally funny by his side. A white, obnoxious wannabe rapper and a huge white bald guy who doesn't talk much and beats everybody up. I think it's a great angle.

But it must be just a tad demeaning to Buchanan. A supplemental, expendable guy who's only job and only talent is to be the pathetic sidekick of a caucasion, loud-mouthed mediocre rapper bitch?

At least "Bling-Bling" knows how the rest of D12 must feel.....
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2002, 03:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Bull Buchanan s new name is as "hilarious" as your posts on PWF : stupid, boring and useless .
Now shut the hell up bitch
Old 22 Dec 2002, 03:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think his new name is stupid along with him and cena's gimmick.
Old 22 Dec 2002, 03:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Bull Buchanan s new name is as "hilarious" as your posts on PWF : stupid, boring and useless .
Now shut the hell up bitch

Well, look who's stalking who now, huh?

Well while you're comparing posts, I guess yours would be RVD.

Stiff, always looking like a fucking queer, and doesn't know how to talk properly.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2002, 03:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

I love it. I like it alot better than when he was with the Bossman.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2002, 04:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

Jebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: Does anyone else find Bull Buchanan's new nickname hillarious?

Quote:
Originally posted by Bitch Slapper
Is there anyone here who laughs a little bit whenever you hear the name "Bling-Bling Buchanan"? I just find the name funny.

In fact, I like the whole package of John Cena and Bull Buchanan. I think Cena's new gimmick is a riot, and Bull Buchanan is equally funny by his side. A white, obnoxious wannabe rapper and a huge white bald guy who doesn't talk much and beats everybody up. I think it's a great angle.
Yeah, it's much better than any other gimmick WWE gave him. (Which, in my opinion, is very sad.) It's definately a great angle. It would be better if they pushed them instead of holding them back to Rikishi's level.
Jebus V6.9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2002, 10:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

Rikishi and his humungous ass have been relegated to Velocity fighting Jobbers.

B-2's gimmick is cool just like Cena. I like their music and video and yeah they should push him from Rikishi/Chuck levels to higher people like Eddie Guerrero or Cruiserweights.

Nobody wants to see Rikishi and his humungous ass on Smackdown anymore, hes boring!!!!!!
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2002, 10:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I like thier new gimmick and Cenas not that bad on the mic as for "bling bling" Buchanon aka B2...fucking hilarious
Old 23 Dec 2002, 02:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

LOL! I think its hilarious and Cena's freestylin like SHIT!!
Old 23 Dec 2002, 03:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

yeah its pretty funny until prototype starts coming here!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2002, 07:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Bull Buchanan's new name is funny, but his gimmick is better than his over gimmicks, the same thing goes to Cena and they both hillarious on the mic and in the ring. When Cena faced Palumbo and in the end B2 knocked out Palumbo with the chain, i laughed, it sound wierd an all but i LMAO.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2002, 12:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Buchanon and Cena's gimmick are simply pathetic. Cena witht that bad rapping and bling bling. WTF is that?! Cena Raps worse than Eminem after three enemas and Buchanon looks like a white boy from a cheap getto movie. Please for the love of humanity get them a new gimmick.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2002, 01:35 PM   #13 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

What I'm wondering is why his name went from B-square to B-two. I wonder if they had to change it because B-square is already trade-marked.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2002, 02:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

I think this is a rip off of Too Cool...
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2002, 04:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by
I think this is a rip off of Too Cool...
AND A BAD ONE!!!!
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote