ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I'm calling out the fucking greedy bitches that run the wwe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Dec 2002, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default I'm calling out the fucking greedy bitches that run the wwe

I want to vent some spleen on the fucking morons that are in charge of negotiating new contracts for RAW SMACKDOWN and the PPVS with tv networks. (Even though they probably wont see this)

What the fuck is wrong with you bastards. First of all the contract for smackdown finishes and you ask the network in australia for a massive increase in fees. WTF. They of couse tell you to get fucked and in the process every person that watches in australia gets fucking screwed. Good one dipshits, you run a supposed smackdown tour (global warning in august) and 2 months later we cant fucking watch your fucking program. How fucking stupid can that get.

Finally when I stop seething about that I find out that the main event channel that carries the ppvs has its contract finished and you lifeless turds fucking screw me up again and try to increase the fees and naturally they tell you to get fucked. As of armeggeddon that was our last pay per view.

So in conclusion you have 2 shows that are both channels highest rated programs and the fact that they wouldnt pay the extra makes me believe that they asked for too much.

If the wwe are having ratings and crowd problems (They are down) then why the fuck would you cut off an entire fucking market you fucking imbeciles.

If by some chance you do find out about this I hope you fucking choke on it scumbags
NOW FUCKING FIX IT.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2002, 07:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I forgot to mention that the raw contract ends in june so I bet they fuck that up on me too

Old 21 Dec 2002, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Call me crazy, but I don't think the people in charge of the WWE's television contract are members of PWF, so I'm really not sure who you're calling out.

Besides, it's wrestling oriented, so it should be in the WWE forum.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2002, 10:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Well, the WWE ppv's r going to be replaced by NWA-TNA ppv's as of mid Jan. so ur not really screwed..instead of some crappy wannabe Sports Entetainment u will get Sports Entertainment Xtreme!!! Now can u dig that??

SSSSUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKAAAA

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2002, 10:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

nwa-tna's kind of an iffy deal. sometimes their show absolutely rocks and sometimes it sucks major balls. at $10 a pop those people in australia better be careful.
Old 21 Dec 2002, 10:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by TheNeXtBiGtHiNg
Well, the WWE ppv's r going to be replaced by NWA-TNA ppv's as of mid Jan. so ur not really screwed..instead of some crappy wannabe Sports Entetainment u will get Sports Entertainment Xtreme!!! Now can u dig that??

SSSSUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKAAAA

Yep. Who needs an awsome HHH/Steiner feud or the return of Goldberg and The Rock when you can watch old fossils like Scott Hall and Roddy Piper, or Vince Russo ranting like an annoying knat for 20 minutes each week?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 Dec 2002, 10:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Quote:
Originally posted by Bitch Slapper
Yep. Who needs an awsome HHH/Steiner feud or the return of Goldberg and The Rock when you can watch old fossils like Scott Hall and Roddy Piper, or Vince Russo ranting like an annoying knat for 20 minutes each week?
ok, ok, scratch that, u need WWE!!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

Old 21 Dec 2002, 10:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

just move to america, we rule!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21 Dec 2002, 10:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
CANUCKER

well their is the great X-division!

Old 21 Dec 2002, 10:50 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by TheNeXtBiGtHiNg
ok, ok, scratch that, u need WWE!!

lol

I was also kidding. NWA TNA is good too.
Old 21 Dec 2002, 10:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
CANUCKER

U know what else those greedy slap asses need to do....they need to get SmackDown! on Direct T.V.!!!!

Old 21 Dec 2002, 11:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

They have been showing us highlights promoting NWA-TNA with schivione and some schmuck I dont know telling us all the great action and apart from a few decent moves in the X- division featuring lynn and co. The rest of the time was spent looking at the mug of jarrett, hall and shit pac. I also looked it up on the web and seen that they had had a male MRS TNA. WTF.

I would rather not watch it but as a wrestling fan with NO other options (watching it on the web dont count cause my screen is only 17 inches and my normal tv is 32 inch with a seperate home theater speakers set. Which rattles the house.) I find that any wrestling is better than none

Old 21 Dec 2002, 11:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
CANUCKER

yea, they DID have a gay Mrs. TNA but now hes gone and thats a good thing!

Syxx Pac is not even their anymore.

u probly got the old commercial...go to nwatna.com for the new one.

and to correct u..hes not Shivione... hes Mike Tenay.

Old 21 Dec 2002, 11:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

you should only order it if there are a few x-division matches on it, if it's all jarret and piper and shit like that then don't bother.
Old 21 Dec 2002, 11:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Theirs always atleaste one X-Division match a show..usually most of the matches r X-Division but sometmes u might just get one or two.