ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

rvd vs hhh?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
josh_esco

Default rvd vs hhh?

i think this will be the way it will go done. but i hope that rvd doesn't win at unforgiven. i hope this fued goes a couple of months. and in a couple of months rvd becomes the world champion. but not in a month or when ever unforgiven is. i hope this is the way it goes. but who knows what you guys think?
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

that would be pretty cool. but then who should beat RVD for the IC title? i think Tommy Dreamer should.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

yea HHH vs. RVD would be a GREAT match

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I think this fued should go for over a year, what is the rush, now or days the WWE seems to rush things like there is some finish line. Back in the day Hogan and Henning were World Champion and IC champion for close to 9 months and they had a fued going off and on, one because Henning was the #1 contender and cause they weren't rushing anything, a non-title match here a title defese there, and I think that is how they should approuch this situation.

As for who RVD should lose that IC title to, welll Y2J cause he would make a great Heel IC champ, Either him or Booker, cause this man is just beating people for no reason for right now

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I want to se R.V.D win the title from HHH at unforgiven, but the question is will HHH lay down for 2 consecitive ppv's, if he does i will finally give some respect to HHH and the second thing is that now it's time for R.V.D to start talking, and the Book should get the i.c title or Y2j
Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
'tin Man

a win over tripper would be van dams ticket to the main events! but im sure tripper would never lay down for rvd in singles before pining him at least 3 times first.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default THE BLAME

CAUSE HHH IS A SELFISH S.O.B !!
Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
'tin Man

excactly, mr johnson!
remember when y2j was at the height of popularity in 2000?

y2j feuded against tripper and while tripper went to the main events shortly after, y2j was back in the mid card after hhh mad him look like an ass clown.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Ya and compare the Shame's action's to those of the Rock, remember when the Rock layed dowm for Jericho for 3 conecituve ppv.s just to make Jericho a credable champion.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
'tin Man

exactly mr johnson!

rock is the biggest jobber in the business, so to speak, if only tripper w would put a couple of people over when they are up and comers, nd not only lose to the bery top guys.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

YOU MAY THINK THE ROCK IS A JOBBER, BUT SINCE WHEN ARE JOBBER'S THE BIGGEST ICON'S OF ALL TIME, SINCE WHEN ARE JOBBER'S 7 TIME WWE CHAMP'S. NO REASON TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOUR SELF THERE "TIN MAN "
Old 03 Sep 2002, 04:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
'tin Man

By Biggest Jobber in the business i didnt mean to call rock a jobber, what i meant was that out of the top 3 guys of the last 3 years, (austin, hh and rock) rock has done jobs to people that austing and hhh wouldnt even be seen in the ring with!

i was actually complementing rock for his unselfish attitude, as the rock can stay over without having to win all the time, unlike a certain water spitting gorilla i can think of.

so i hope you understand, mr johnson
Old 03 Sep 2002, 04:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

IT'S ALL GOOD MAN, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DISSING THE ROCK, CALLING HIM A REAL JOBBER.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 04:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
'tin Man

did someone really say that tommy should be RAW champ?
Old 03 Sep 2002, 04:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
Lord of WAREZ

Steyener is on a distinguished road

They said that if RVD becomes the World Champ, then Dreamer should be IC champ, which is stupid. I would go for Booker T or Y2J being IC champ if RVD were to become the World champ, which I seriously doubt will happen.
Steyener is offline   Reply With Quote