ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is Eric Creating RAW into a Mini WCW?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Question Is Eric Creating RAW into a Mini WCW?

Think about it for a sec.. The 3 min thing is simular to the antics he did during the old Nitro days. Also the position where the comentating desk has been repositioned is erriely simular to WCW ol layout. And now that we have a RAW champ, he conviently uses the ol WCW belt. Hmmm...Somhow i can see this comming the resurction of WCW..more or less.

Thoughts on this?
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

holy crap!, now that you mention it, i'm starting to wonder myself!

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yup...the RAW contreversy thickens..
Old 03 Sep 2002, 12:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

As weeks to come i think we will see a takeover by Eric on Raw completly, thats what they should do if they were smart

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 12:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Go shawty...

that would be awesome. maybe we'll see some WCW wrestlers as well

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 03 Sep 2002, 12:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I hope bring in Savage Steiner and a few others I mean it would be ill if Eric took over Vince's company after Vince left him in charge of it

Old 03 Sep 2002, 12:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Hey!! That'll be the purfect angle for Sting to come to RAW!!! And possibley other guys we haven't seen yet.. Golberg? Maybe.. Big Pappa Pump? Also posible.. Strong possiblites of this IF the writers go this direction, thy might redeem them selves somewhat..
Old 03 Sep 2002, 12:13 AM   #8 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default It could be cool

I think it has real potencial, a slow transformation to Nitro, perhaps Eric will unify the I.C. belt with the old WCW belt an RVD HHH misn event at unforgiven has great potencial and I loved seeing RVD with both belts in his hands at the end of the night even if it was just for show.
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 12:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Its starting to look that way!!!!

How far will he be allowed to go??? I keep
hoping that tune "Here comes the Money" will walk in and steal the company back from Eric
before he even realizes it is happening.

Not another WCW pleeease! There has got to be another way.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 02:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: It could be cool

Quote:
Originally posted by The Weadazoid
I think it has real potencial, a slow transformation to Nitro, perhaps Eric will unify the I.C. belt with the old WCW belt an RVD HHH misn event at unforgiven has great potencial and I loved seeing RVD with both belts in his hands at the end of the night even if it was just for show.

I guess it would work for a while like a couple months and then they end it with a big vince/bishoff feud or a shane/bishoff feud
because we dont want a slow transformation to bankruptcy.

And stop living in the past, if these guy's like Savage and Stiner did come back they wouldnt be able to go 52 weeks a year, all the house show's ect. they would get injured for sure, just look at Kevin Nash he's a perfect example, you think Vince wants to dish out million dollar contracts here and there just for these has beens to get injured...hell no.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
HardcoreMF

Default Re: Re: It could be cool

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

I guess it would work for a while like a couple months and then they end it with a big vince/bishoff feud or a shane/bishoff feud
because we dont want a slow transformation to bankruptcy.

And stop living in the past, if these guy's like Savage and Stiner did come back they wouldnt be able to go 52 weeks a year, all the house show's ect. they would get injured for sure, just look at Kevin Nash he's a perfect example, you think Vince wants to dish out million dollar contracts here and there just for these has beens to get injured...hell no.
Is this the same guy that used to type in all caps and bash everybody? I'm starting to agree with you more and more man. As much as I'd like to see Steiner or Savage in the WWE...neither of them would be able to hold up physically.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
'tin Man

Is Eric Creating RAW into a Mini WCW?

thats the impression they are trying to make, and i was right about there being 2 titles, raw and smackdown!
Old 03 Sep 2002, 09:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

I don't know what people are talking about Savage being injued the man has never been injured ever, His the only man i've ever seen do a top rope elbow drop with a neckbrace on and win a match....He could hold up all year there is no doubt in my mind about savage he has never been injury prone.

Kevin Nash has always been injury prone and never has been at 100%. Steiner is a retard who is mostly injured do to his steroids and heavley lefting.......But If Flair and Hogan can do it (at half the shape as the Macho man) Then Savage would kick ass, I'm gonna stick with this opionion

Old 03 Sep 2002, 10:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
Go shawty...

Savage is in the same shape as Triple H is. Macho Man would kick his ass. that would be cool.

Old 03 Sep 2002, 11:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Or is something going on we don't know yet

There are a lot of changes going on that we can't explain it just keeps happening..Vince couldn't even get his and Lindas bonus out of the company for this year..

.Maybe he has over extended and could be planning to sell the Raw Part of it??????? If you think about it Eric did have financial backers when he wanted to buy WCW...Not that it could be that but for some reason they keep driving the wedge between Raw and Smackdown wider and wider.