ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE Rumors...and my comments

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Dec 2002, 09:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default WWE Rumors...and my comments

These predictions were a featured section in the current edition of WWE Magazine (with Scott Steiner on the cover). Some of these obviously are too outrageous to happen, but others sound reasonable.

Something involving HHH and an ex-girlfriend will go down to give HHH more power.
Return of Chyna?

Kurt Angle will consider the 2004 Olympics, but won't go due to a feud with Brock Lesnar. They will sign a waiver to have the first ever amateur match in WWE.
Cool!

Hogan will be sidetracked by a nemesis from his past. Hogan will then have one FINAL match against an opponent that will STUN fans, finally proving who is the biggest star in WWE history.
Return Of The Ultimate Warrior!!!!

The Rock will make a heel turn - with a "giant" after him.
Let me Guess...Big Show!!

Undertaker will form a partnership with a few merecenaries, then will make an announcement later in the year that will shock the world.
What Now?

Jericho will become a bigger rockstar, then will find a loophole in WWE's rulebook to make him the champion for a long run.
Just like in wCw!

Lita will be forced to choose between her loved one or her desire to compete in July.
Another Matt vs Jeff storyline.....

Booker T will open up a dance school.
OKay?

Goldust will reveal his true feelings for a tag team partner after getting drunk. But when his "unwilling protege" refuses to have the 2nd WWE committment ceremony, he will leave WWE. Then, upon his return, he will recognize his heritage and wrestle under his real name; as the son of Dusty Rhodes.
Not another Gay storyline.....

Edge will get humiliated early in the year before reforming E&C with Christian and winning a 10th Tag Title.
Yes....put Edge on Raw

Another secret from Kane's past will be revealed causing even some of the most loyal Kanenites to turn their back on him. This will make him more dangerous.
Does it have anything to do with The Undertaker?

Kevin Nash will go at it alone and will win the WWE title.
Good..

Batista will be the WWE MVP of 2003 and will send a legend into retirement.
I hope he kicks Flairs ass!!!

Flair will be successful managing heels, but will then seize an opportunity that will cause him to severe ties with trusted teammates and ruin a lifelong friendship. His actions should not surprise any, however, because he is the dirtiest player in the game.
Like Batista...

An "old, EXTREME friend" of RVD's is watching his repertoire. Even those this EXTREME star has only appeared once on WWE TV, he will put RVD on the shelf for a while. This will cause RVD to come back and wrestle this man in the most brutal match in WWE history.
Finally Sabu will debut in The WWE!!!!!

Rico will feud with Jeff Hardy.
and....

Dawn Marie will cheat her way onto the cover of Divas 2003 and will align herself with a very "powerful" man.
Let me guess Vince...

Johnny The Bull will inherit a stake of WWE and bring in some of his "boys".
Big Vito!!

A strike deadline will be set amongst superstars. This renegade group will be unique in that they will try to bring WWE's leaders to their knees. This will cause the two GMs to unite, but that just makes matters worse. Eventually, Linda will step in and bring a WWE LEGEND in as Commissioner ot oversee the two brands. This take-no-prisoners commissioner will try to put the tension to rest.
Please be Rowdy Rowdy Piper....but it will probably be Mick Foley

Remember that these are simply rumors put in WWE Magazine, many of which are just there to gain hype for the year. A few, however, will likely come true.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2002, 09:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Don't EVER listen to the rumors in a WWE magazine! They're even more unreliable than the internet, and as you said, are there only to hype up the year. The only prediction they've ever made that came true was the debut of the nWo. Here's some more predictions they gave one year ago, for the year 2002:

-Shane McMahon vs. RVD in a "battle of the Van Terminators."

-Matt Hardy and Christian form a stable of pissed off jealous brothers.

-Undertaker returns as the "phenom".

-Feud between RVD and Jerry Lynn (Lynn was released a month later)

-Chris Benoit will return from his neck injury and finally become WWF champion!!!!!

-Raven will "get his band back together". (Of course meaning the Flock)

Don't pay any attention to that hogwash jibberish. Not one of those came true and was only there to tease the gulible bastards.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2002, 09:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

That is why I made fun of them.
Old 21 Dec 2002, 12:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default They do that same things

every year at the end for the new year and I haven't seen even one actually happen.Think they use it for premotional reasons and to fill up space on the magazine....
Old 21 Dec 2002, 04:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

lol yeah i hope some of them actually do come true!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2002, 04:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Devilchild

I would like to see Sabu in the WWE, but I highly doubt it.
Old 21 Dec 2002, 09:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Those rumors in that magazine are stupid. There never right and the ones that are right you know its going to happen.
Old 21 Dec 2002, 10:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I guess the WWE magazine writers are just as full of shit as these internet writers.
Old 21 Dec 2002, 11:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

"Hogan will be sidetracked by a nemesis from his past. Hogan will then have one FINAL match against an opponent that will STUN fans, finally proving who is the biggest star in WWE history."
Return Of The Ultimate Warrior!!!!(BOSTON).

"Hogan will then have one FINAL match against an opponent that will STUN"<=== STUNNER , STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN.
And not the Ultimate Warrior...
That makes sense since i ve been wanting a stone cold and hogan s return and dreaming about an Hogan vs Austin mega showdown at the next Wrestlemania.
"who the biggest star in WWE history" , Warrior is far from that and anyway Hogan and him already kicked both their asses in the past (WWF and WCW).
So yes, Hogan is dreaming to fight Austin .
Old 21 Dec 2002, 12:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
"Hogan will be sidetracked by a nemesis from his past. Hogan will then have one FINAL match against an opponent that will STUN fans, finally proving who is the biggest star in WWE history."
Return Of The Ultimate Warrior!!!!(BOSTON).

"Hogan will then have one FINAL match against an opponent that will STUN"<=== STUNNER , STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN.
And not the Ultimate Warrior...
That makes sense since i ve been wanting a stone cold and hogan s return and dreaming about an Hogan vs Austin mega showdown at the next Wrestlemania.
"who the biggest star in WWE history" , Warrior is far from that and anyway Hogan and him already kicked both their asses in the past (WWF and WCW).
So yes, Hogan is dreaming to fight Austin .
No, because Stone Cold was not a nemesis from Hogan's past!!
Old 21 Dec 2002, 12:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default There might be some friek chances

very remote ones that similar predictions could come to pass..According to a source of my own... can't say just now.

There is also a story that Vince is admitting to running out of ideas to bring in the new year for the fans...
Old 21 Dec 2002, 12:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Trust me Boston, even if Austin is not really a nemesis from "the past" (but he could be indirectly since Hogan was one of the main reasons why "Stunning" Steve Austin left WCW and wasn t pushed there), Hogan has claimed in an interview that he would llove to kick Austin ' s bald head for good .
Also, I think millions of fans are already dreaming about that potential monster feud with... Vince Mac surely being one of them !

Just imagine these matchs for the next Mania and don t ask me you wouldn t buy it :

- Hogan vs Austin (icon vs icon match)
- HHH vs Scott Steiner (Raw Championship Match)
- Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar (SM! championship Match).

Even it the card would have only these three matchs i would buy the PPV without a second
Old 21 Dec 2002, 12:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

There is NO WAY IN HELL you will ever again see the Ultimate Warrior in a WWE ring again.

-He sucks

-He's a deluted ego-maniac

-Vince doesn't like him

-Nobody likes him

-He's a nut job

-He's a fruitcake

-He no longer likes nor respects the buisness.

I think it's Austin. But still, since it's printed in a WWE magazine, it's still probably just a bullshit tabloid facade.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2002, 12:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default You got him Matt

Steve was in the WCW and did get a dirty deal and Steve himself told me that story. When I met him that time in San Antonio...
Old 21 Dec 2002, 12:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Jebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster ever

I think Austin Vs. Hogan would be a reason to NOT buy a PPV.

Although, I think the same way with ANY PPV HHH, Austin, and Hogan (And a fuckload of others but I don't feel like naming them all)
Jebus V6.9 is offline   Reply With Quote