ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jeff Hardy's Punishment ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Dec 2002, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Jeff Hardy's Punishment ?

What is it ? I was reading raw results and it said something about his punishment and he had to work TV not house shows. Does anyone know. Could you help me out.
Old 20 Dec 2002, 08:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I have no clue what you are talking about. I never read nothing like that before, so I would know nothing about a punishment.
Old 21 Dec 2002, 12:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Read RAW results for this past weeik. The 16th.
Old 21 Dec 2002, 01:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road

I'm a little confused too. What did he do to deserve a punishment? I certainly never heard anything about a punishment on TV and I don't rely on most people's "sources" to say that it was something in a backstage nature. Not doing house shows isn't really a punishment. Most guys would take that as time off. A punishment would be not doing TV. (As they punihsed HHH for the Madison Square Garden incident) I don't know, maybe it is a punishment in the pocketbook or something.
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2002, 01:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default The problem is that

Jeff repeatabley shows up late for Raw on Monday nites. They keep saying that he has lost his passion for Wrestling and that he wants to get more into his music...
Old 21 Dec 2002, 01:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Jeff Hardy is a heroin addict. Fuck punishing him. I say fire his ass.

Also, please don't believe that internet goop about "losing passion" and "being punished". In the past they've said the same thing about Test, Stacy Keibler, The Rock and Chris Benoit. All of them are still under contract.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2002, 02:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Jeff is a heck of an athlete

and when he can he puts on a heck of a show.
If he were using Heroin as you claim Vince would have had him out of the WWE a long time ago...

Jeff is leaning toward his music if he can make it all the power too him...
Old 21 Dec 2002, 02:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Jeff is a heck of an athlete

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
and when he can he puts on a heck of a show.
If he were using Heroin as you claim Vince would have had him out of the WWE a long time ago...

Jeff is leaning toward his music if he can make it all the power too him...

Just LOOK at the guy.

You can't tell me someone as freakish as him isn't on the sauce. There's no way a sober person would be so insane that he would look like some type of unshowered mongrel.

EDIT: Also, he is on heroin. That's why I said Vince should FIRE him!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2002, 02:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default You bring me a lab report on Jeff

that states he is on Heroin and maybe I might believe you..There are professional Trainers in that back locker room if they even suspected that he would have been tested and if he came up with a positive he would be out the door so fast it wouldn't be funny..Vince himself would kick him out the door to the nearest Rehab he could find...

All you have are speculations and nothing more ....
Old 21 Dec 2002, 03:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road

I agree with Blu Angel Vince has let go a lot of popular stars because they were on drugs. Jeff Hardy would be no exception.
How would you know what a person "On the sauce" is like? Sounds like you've been there. Bitch SLapper you say not to believe internet goop about Jeff losing passion and stuff then how are we supposed to believe you when you say he is on drugs? Answer, BECAUSE HE ISN"T STUPID!!!
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2002, 03:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Jeff wears the wild look

for his image on the show...I have seen him atleast twice when I had to look twice to even realize it was Jeff...Same with all the ladder and table matches etc...He would make an excellent stunt man in Hollywood...

They did a whole segment about a year ago about Jeff and Matt in there own hometown and they showed how they practice the stunts in there own back yard...How they were all stuck out in a hotel in a snow storm and werent able to connect flights and Edge I think it was they were all drinking and Edge dared the Hardys to do a swan dive out the hotel window into the snow and the crazy nuts did it...With no coats..
Old 21 Dec 2002, 03:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

Jebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster ever

I liked Jeff before he got really popular. Once he did, his moveset became limited and I think he has more talent that that.

Plus, it looks like he wears butterfly sperm.
Jebus V6.9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2002, 03:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

umm...he might have been joking.
Old 21 Dec 2002, 07:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Quote:
Originally posted by Jebus V6.9
I liked Jeff before he got really popular. Once he did, his moveset became limited and I think he has more talent that that.
You know that WWE limited his moves ? Not only his ! They don't allow some of the moves , cuzz they get to dangerous !