ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Thoughts on Raw Tonight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Thoughts on Raw Tonight

I personal thought it wasn't as good as it was supose to be.

I mean I was looking forward to Y2J v. RVD and instead we get that match with with two men who have already wrestled earlier in the programing, and for what.

And come on who the hell cares if Crash Holly switches to smackdown i didn't even know he was on the Raw roster to began with.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

yea really, i was starting to get worried when JR said that it might be Kane. but when it was Crash i was so relieved.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

HBKing can only hope to improveHBKing can only hope to improve

I suppose RAW could have been worse, but still, when you're most interesting segment comes from a retired wrestler in a wheelchair, i think it's time to start heading to the bank to take out a loan on a Steiner or a Savage.
HBKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Thoughts on Raw Tonight

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
And come on who the hell cares if Crash Holly switches to smackdown i didn't even know he was on the Raw roster to began with.
My thoughts exactly...but as you know I am just happy it wasn't Jeff. Now I just wish Matt would come stay at RAW. *dreams*
Anyway...RAW was 'ok' Nothing too special about it, and I don't really like seeing the same wrestlers go at it more than once.

I thought the inter-gernder match was very funny. But King was the only thing about the pillow fight that was half way cool.
...I must say I LOVED seeing RVD beat HHH!!!
I like seeing the Spinarooni, so I am glad Booker T won against Regal. Dreamer VS Big Show was ok, but short and I would have liked to see Dreamer win.
....Since it was a so/so night, maybe next week while I am there it will be killer! woo hoo!!!
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I agree with the Savage comment, at least Randy Savage is in the same shape as HHH, Savage is bigger now then when he was the World Champion, How ill would it have been if HHH was crowned the world champion and his first challenger was the Legend Randy Savage. That would have been a match worth watching.

I wasn't that excited when i found out that Ric Flair would get a title defesnse, i just thiught it wouldn't be that much action and it would move sloe pace....The match turn out okay but when they wrestled for the second time the entire match and everyone in it suxx

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well at least it was nice to see Booker in a match by himself for once.. hope this means they'll be pushing him to singles competition..that'll be nice!!
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

Raw was average at best. Nice to Booker win a singles match. Kane looked rusty but that is to be expected. Rosie and Jamal are boring. I think their three minutes should be up. Look for HBK to screw HHH at the PPV.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid

These feeling echoe in me I agree with almost everyone here Flair should not be in the picture in mainevent matches, and I was kind of dissapointed in mot seeing RVD vs Y2J strate singles I relay enjoyed seeing RVD pin HHH, I real hope that means RVD and HHH will have a match at Uforigiven a Bog Show HHH confrontation could work, but it is second, on my list of decent Storylines, but a Flair vs HHH match would be boreing not much potencial there.

It was nice to see Booker in singles action but I could not get behind a match between him and Regal, Regal is just not in the same league as Booker T, Booker T should always win against Regal.

Would have loved to see Kane walk out with the tag Team Championships, would have been fun but I wouldn't mind seeing Test take on Kane at unforgiven.

I am a big time Booker fan so I would have loved it if Booker came down when Eric gave HHH the belt and said he came into the WWE with that belt and it just doesn't get given away not over his dead body, then HHH could have feuded with Booker T but I guess they are saveing that for a later date. Booker could have used his whole 5 time World Champion thing .
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

well i'm glad it was the World Title, and they didnt turn the IC Title inot something else. i was so relieved.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by HulkamaniacX2
well i'm glad it was the World Title, and they didnt turn the IC Title inot something else. i was so relieved.
Damn right!! They already screwed up by losing the Euro and Hardcore titles that way..
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Raw maybe a 4.5 and that is being generous

Well now we have seperate champions for each show...That cuts the credibility allmost in half for Brock.

One of the best things of the night was Trish and Bubba Rae Dudley, short as it was. Triple H and Flair were alright. The big action of the night was the tag team.RVD pinned Triple H that could be a title match coming up. Hopefully they won't pull a title for title and try to eliminate the IC.

Eric stepped in it tonight. What was the reason for that. He may lose Jeff anyway in all of that. I had totally forgotten about Crash in the mix at all. I guess because he is usually on heat and I have stopped watching that all the round.

I kept saying a prayer that all of a sudden Shanes music would come in and rescue the fans It just seems like Raw is going down and down more..Thats why I said a 4.5 is generous.

Stupid award of the night was Stacy and Terri

As to Shawn Micheals that set looked an awful lot like the same set last time. Remember the one that was suppost to be a satellite feed then it came out it had been back stage the same night....????
Old 03 Sep 2002, 12:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
headhunter

I have to say i was quite disappointed it started out ok but as soon as Dick Hair got a shot at the title i knew it would be a very average night the main event would have been 10 times better if it was a triple threat but sure they had to put an old has been in a match that could have been very good

I hope next week is much better than the past two weeks
Old 03 Sep 2002, 01:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Raw was below average, HHH doesnt really impress me, his match against Ric Flair was dull and the crowd was silent until R.V.D came to the rescue at the end. I liked the intergender match i thought it was the match of the night besides the main event, Bubba cut a nice back stage promo with the Shame, i mean the Game. Booker T was held down by fighting yet another jobber. The 3 minutes was the highlight of the night for me cause the Island boyz did a new move and i love to se Jeff Hardy taking the liks. The main event was ruined by the addition of the has been and the Blame.

THE ROCK LEAVES THE PRODUCT DROPS
RECOGNIZE
Old 03 Sep 2002, 04:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
'tin Man

Default 'tin Man Kaptin Karmo, of the lumpy hills, and the oh so prickl trees!!

from what ive read it sounded good, ill have to wait till friday
Old 03 Sep 2002, 08:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
SeiyA

Default what did u think of raw??

well hey all......everybody who wants to say his opinion about yesterday's raw,go ahead and don't be shy...
well for me,i think raw is getting worse and worse every single week,it's like eric bichof is destroying it,or making it a WCW.....
First of all:
there is a new title and HHH is the champ,that's not bad but after that was the crazy thing to do,put rick flair in a match for the title,what the hell was that,come on who paid to watch flair in a match,he doesn't even know to wrestle anymore,he just have this whipe move.....and of course his fucking submission,what a wrestler who deserve a shot to the title .....what would be wrong if the match for the title was HHH vs KANE...i'm sure the crowd would loved to see that or even Booker T vs HHH......and when thought i saw flair and it's all ok, here he came again with a second match,oh godddddd this is painfull to see this guy still wrestle,nobody told him that he SUCKSSSSSS....
Second of all....Eric was waiting for someone to defect from raw to smackdown,so i thought about Hardy going to kick his bro's A$$.....or even Kane going to join Taker.....but they have to surprise us and make us Angry....who the hell give a damn about crash....i didn't see him wrestle for a while and suddenly, here he in a match and he's defecting to smackdown,and Eric is sad,damn man he should be happy that he got rid of an idiot wrestler......
i hate to see raw every week being worse and Sucks more.....and i think the rating of raw this week will be less then the previous week,and i'm sure of it....
well guys if u have any ideas or if u r pissed off like me then this post is all about RAW...so go ahead give me ur opinions...