ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Now with two world titles Taker WILL become a 10 time World Champion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2002, 09:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Taker 4 Life

Default Just like Boxing, Wrestling now has two world titles

Well I think that was a smart move after all!
Though I think Boxing has like four world belts!

The World Championship gives Edge the opportunity to prove
everybody wrong, if Edge doesn't win a World Title now
I will stop watching wrestling, listen up I said 2!
World Heavyweight Titles!

Old 02 Sep 2002, 09:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Taker 4 Life

Default Now with two world titles Taker WILL become a 10 time World Champion

Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

i know it seriously. 'Taker has been in the biz for 12 years, and has only had the world title 4 times. Rocky has been in for 5 years, and has had it 7! 'Taker is getting screwed, and it pisses me off!

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by HulkamaniacX2
i know it seriously. 'Taker has been in the biz for 12 years, and has only had the world title 4 times. Rocky has been in for 5 years, and has had it 7! 'Taker is getting screwed, and it pisses me off!
o know right, cause all he cared about was worshiping the devil and kicking everybodys asses in his special matches! he didn't really care bout titles

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Taker 4 Life

I'm happy for The Rock, he's great, one of the best though....

Originally Posted by HulkaManiac:

I know it seriously. 'Taker has been in the biz for 12 years, and has only had the world title 4 times. Rocky has been in for 5 years, and has had it 7! 'Taker is getting screwed, and it pisses me off!

Yeah and people say Taker has held down many stars?
Umm no Taker is and or was letting them hold him down in terms of championships, he let them get FAMOUS!

Can we say screwed?

Also Devil worshiping, he's no satanist atleast I don't think so, remember that was just an "in-ring persona"....
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Two champions lessens credibility for Brock

As I said earlier anything can happen in the WWE. If Taker takes Brock it wouldn't suprise me at all.Wouldn't even say that its an undisputed title anymore.

Someone from the Suits had to have approved it for Eric to have position for it...OR are they trying to really turn Raw and Smackdown to operate as seperate companys all together
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'll say that i think that their gonna try and push the two companies a little further apart. Now that Brock is only half as credable then he use to be things are gonna turn in some way so i think they are gonna try and seperate them

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Tsunami

Quote:
Originally posted by HulkamaniacX2
Remember that it's quality that counts more than quantity. Or at least it should. Taker's title reigns have almost always been relatively long and full of defenses. When someone marvels at the fact that Ric Flair has won the strap 16 times, I just think, "well, that also means he LOST it 16 times!"
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Tsunami

Remember that it's quality that counts more than quantity. Or at least it should. Taker's title reigns have almost always been relatively long and full of defenses. When someone marvels at the fact that Ric Flair has won the strap 16 times, I just think, "well, that also means he LOST it 16 times!"

true

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I had heard all of it over the weekend

but everyone was saying "Oh they won't do that" They did it... I started thinking that why? But this morning I also saw the article where Angle is still set on going to the Olympics. I got to wondering well first Taker goes to Smackdown and Triple H is on Raw. That puts the two main powerhouses as far as the locker room goes on each side. I think they have contimplated this for a while just moved more slowly about it...

Brock won his King of the Ring so they almost had to make good of his push.. Like Ive said tho he has the title they don't have to let him keep it. They have answered there commitment.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 01:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Now with two world titles Taker WILL become a 10 time World Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by Taker 4 Life

HOW WILL HE BE A 10 TIME CHAMPION ??

2 WORDS "CRACK HEAD"
Old 03 Sep 2002, 01:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Just like Boxing, Wrestling now has two world titles

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Taker 4 Life
[B]Well I think that was a smart move after all!
Though I think Boxing has like four world belts!

The World Championship gives Edge the opportunity to prove
everybody wrong, if Edge doesn't win a World Title now
I will stop watching wrestling, listen up I said 2!
World Heavyweight Titles!

Well i suggest you stop watching now, Edge will not become champion any time soon. Benoit and Angle deserve the belt way more than Edge and as you already know the Undertaker has the first shot so Edge will be waiting his turn, thats if he ever gets a turn...
Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
'tin Man

firstly, is this the retun of timy?

secondly, the 2 titles thing is a way of increasing the strength of the roster split.

thirdly, i doubt taker will have anymore world title gold, i see a career ending feud in his near future.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 03:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Originally posted by 'tin Man
firstly, is this the retun of timy?
Yeah, they already asked him in the Off Topic and he said he was TIMY!!! TIMY fans rejoice!
Old 03 Sep 2002, 04:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
'tin Man

im sure he could change his name to "T.I.M.Y", but untill recently, he didnt know why people called him TIMY