ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Nice Chair Beating Tommy Dreamer!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Thumbs up Nice Chair Beating Tommy Dreamer!!

Heh.. beat the crap out of Big Show with a chair....too bad he got disqualified..

Ah almost reminds me of the ol ECW beatings...
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

amen to that

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Except in EC'Dub it would have been legal and the match would have went on, like real men.....O i miss those days

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Go shawty...

why didnt they let the match go on? i mean c'mon, its the Big Show for cry'n out loud!

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah he was bitching about how he was 7'2 500 pounds and he couldn't even go on from a couple of whammies from the Inovator of Violence, Big Show = Big Bitch

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Yeah he was bitching about how he was 7'2 500 pounds and he couldn't even go on from a couple of whammies from the Inovator of Violence, Big Show = Big Bitch
HAH!! too true!! BIG SLOW = Big BIOTCH!!
And Whinner to Boot!
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Go shawty...

so, does that mean that hes gonna face HHH for the title? damn that sucks. Kane should be facing him, not Big Bitch

Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

That was great, I hope he killed the big dumb bastard. Off topic, how do you get those huge ass images in your signature? Do you upload them or do they have to be linked from the web?
Old 03 Sep 2002, 12:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

yea that was tight, he's a GIANT KILLER

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 04:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Why are there so many big show hater's, the guy is sick and he should be the #1 contender. And the part when T.Dreamer went nuts, i think they are starting angle with Tommy D. really bieng part of the sike-ward and did you guy's no that Dreamer has no taste bud's !!
Old 03 Sep 2002, 04:30 AM   #11 (permalink)
'tin Man

Firstly, they are letting tommy do what he does best, which is also getting the best value for mony from him.

secondly, they are maybe already building to the return of a new hardcore title... but making it more prestigiouse this time...by having a few good hardcore-style sgments and matches, it makes you want it back, and already makes it seem more important!
Old 03 Sep 2002, 04:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH TOMMY D. !!
Old 03 Sep 2002, 04:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
'tin Man

Like many ex ecw guys, tommy d is good at thinking up hardcore spots, but not as inventing in a regular match.