ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

My thoughts on Ric Flair's loss to Triple H

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Taker 4 Life

Default My thoughts on Ric Flair's loss to Triple H

Well I know he's a big time veteran-getting really up in age in terms of wrestling though why was Ric Flair in that match when he lost?
He could have gotten seriously injured, the fans wanted FLAIR to win!
Also just ONE more time, c'mon, what about Flair, Y2J for the title!?

I'm extremly disappointed in you once again VINCE, or whoever is causing these crimes....
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was hoping Flair would win, but I wasn't surprised when he didn't.
He lost because this is HHH's first night with the belt. He is gettin a hell of a push...no way he was going to lose it that quick.
Flair put up an awsome fight though!
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I hadd a feeling that HHH wouldn't lose the title.....espcially that soon..
Old 02 Sep 2002, 10:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Taker 4 Life

Yeah I thought so to, well somewhat, though thanks for the nice, true remarks.... Very cool....

Tight Spawn Graphics!
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Taker 4 Life

Tight Spawn Graphics!
Thanks Man.. I'd change to my old online name too if I could...but aparently you can't once its chosen when you register here...that sux..
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

Triple H should have earned that title. Flair should have won. i was really pissed

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 11:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Taker 4 Life

Yes I feel the same way brother, how do I get my avatar to work, trust me I know how to set my avater though plain and simple it's not being nice....