ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

*SD SPOILER* Was i just SURPRISED???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Dec 2002, 03:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road
Default *SD SPOILER* Was i just SURPRISED???

on SD i think i just got surprised for the first time in a while from the WWE. The whole double screw job of Brock was pretty sweet.
Then all the F5's to Angles KNEES will probably be how they play out Kurt's injury.

What did u think of Smackdown this week?
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2002, 04:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: *SD SPOILER* Was i just SURPRISED???

Quote:
Originally posted by Lethal
on SD i think i just got surprised for the first time in a while from the WWE. The whole double screw job of Brock was pretty sweet.
Then all the F5's to Angles KNEES will probably be how they play out Kurt's injury.

What did u think of Smackdown this week?
Great show with terrific job from Kurt Angle, he is really a great heel and it s fabulous to watch him again on the main event scene.
Now if the WWE does play well its cards , the next wrestlemania has 2 potential match of the year : HHH vs Steiner (RAW) and Angle vs Lesnar (SM!)
Old 19 Dec 2002, 09:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

They would both be good matches but it cant be HHH Stiener for the TITLE because they r fighting at rumble and whoever wins the rumble gets the shot at Wrestlemania... Unless whoever wins HHH v Steiner at Rumble jobs at No Way Out! And they fight not for the title!
Old 19 Dec 2002, 09:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

did you just say hhh and steiner would be a match of the year?? c'mon, gimme a break.
Old 19 Dec 2002, 09:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

To much HLA shit and to much talking going on,other than that it was pretty good however I don't think putting Angle and Heyman together is such a good idea. I think they schould have went another route with Angle being face and holding the title on his own besides that no matter what they do with Show they will never be able to put him over the way they want him to be.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2002, 09:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I was a better show that last week..and yeah, i to was a bit surpised..Looks like the writers are smartening up. starting up rivalries with wrestlers that haven't fought ech other yet.....Stenier/HHH on Raw, and Angle/Brock on SD.....let hope ethier side don't screw it up...
Old 19 Dec 2002, 09:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

yeah Brock vs Angle would be great!
Old 19 Dec 2002, 09:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i'm really looking forward to brock/angle, but hhh/steiner is gonna suck balls, steiner can barely move anymore.
Old 19 Dec 2002, 09:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
afficial

I was surprised too, just when i thought Angle was on his way to becomming a huge face, he turns even more heel by teaming with Heyman.

And that F5 on Shannon Moore was simply amazing too.
Old 19 Dec 2002, 09:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

yeah the SUPER F5
Old 19 Dec 2002, 10:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

The Angle s mega heel turn reminds me of The Rock s one at survivor series in 1998.
He was on the verge of becoming a mega face and vince decided to turning him as a monster heel and it worked really well.
Right Now Lesnar is playing "Stone Cold" monster face to Angle s monster heel and since these two are terrrific in ring performers i can t wait for their feud

P.S : i never liked Lesnar but i m impressed by him since his face turn i would have never think he would become so over with the crowd . Nice one Vince !
Old 20 Dec 2002, 12:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

i never liked u and never will
Old 20 Dec 2002, 12:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Once again nobody gives any credit to the Big show, without him this whole Angle mega heel turn wouldnt have happened, Show did a great job on S.D just like Angle and Heyman, i like this whole Angle alot and that chokeslam on Brock was sick.
Old 20 Dec 2002, 12:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by T-Mac Attack
Once again nobody gives any credit to the Big show, without him this whole Angle mega heel turn wouldnt have happened, Show did a great job on S.D just like Angle and Heyman, i like this whole Angle alot and that chokeslam on Brock was sick.

I agree. Angle, Heyman and Big Show make one hell of a stable. They should consider adding A-Train and the Guerreros to the group to make sure it's fully stacked in every aspect.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2002, 01:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

that would be sweeeeeeet