ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Damn. I never realized how lame Scott Steiner's mike skills are.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Dec 2002, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Damn. I never realized how lame Scott Steiner's mike skills are.

*Yawn*. Did you see the "sound-off" between HHH and BPP last night? HHH's mike work was very........well, HHH-like. But Steiner's mike skills vastly dissapointed me. I always thought he was good on the stick. But last night he was boring, unarticulate and annoying. After babbling on and on, basically just saying "I'll kick your ass" and "my freaks know I'm the booty daddy". The show ended, and I realized something strange.

I was wrong about Steiner. His mike skills fucking suck.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 05:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Damn man i gotta disagree, his mic skill's are great and i loved that promo last night on Raw, keep in mind that it was his first real promo on Raw and he must have been a little nervous, give the guy a break...at least he can talk unlike some other wrestlers like RVD, Brock, and Batista
Old 17 Dec 2002, 05:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
Damn man i gotta disagree, his mic skill's are great and i loved that promo last night on Raw, keep in mind that it was his first real promo on Raw and he must have been a little nervous, give the guy a break...at least he can talk unlike some other wrestlers like RVD, Brock, and Batista

Well, I'll admit his mike skills still aren't as bad as RVD's.

But still, I was expecting better mike work from Steiner. I was expecting mike work along the same lines as Jericho or Steve Austin. Instead, he just kept spouting the same catchphrases over and over and constantly telling HHH he would "kick his ass". Personally, I think Steiner has gotten over due to his freaks, his peaks, and his cockiness. But mike skills? Uh-uh.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 07:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Steiner has never been much on the mics

Usually with the short direct stuff...He can get the point across...He was out of action for a while...But then who was it Hepner that said Triple H can make a broom look good in the ring....

But it should be a good feud anyway, thats what counts.
Old 17 Dec 2002, 07:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah the big bad booty daddy sucks on the mic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 07:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I agree.

He always repeats the same words the same phrases the same old sentences.
His peaks, his freaks, asses.....whatever.

He sucks on the stick!!!
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 07:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

No, Steiner doesnt suck on the mic period.
Old 17 Dec 2002, 11:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default my favorite part was

When Triple H was rambeling about being the big shark in the water in the ring...He and Steiner went eye to eye nose to nose and Steiner said " I'll still kick your ass".
Old 18 Dec 2002, 01:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i usually hate big poppa lumpy's promos but last night's was pretty entertaining, he may have slurred a few lines but give the guy a little credit, at least he kept going. i would have cried like a little girl if i messed up every other word in front on thousands of people.
Old 18 Dec 2002, 02:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I have noticed in his visits on RAW that he has been struggling on the mic and on RAW with HHH it was further confirmed which is a shame as he was quite entertaining on wcw.
During the segment with HHH I thought both men carried the intensity alright but both laboured tremendously when it came to speaking.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2002, 04:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Lets give the big booty Daddy some time here people, he's been out of action for a while now and he's already been thrown into the deep end against Triple H which means this guy has got to perform 100% to keep up with the Game. His Mic skills maybe a bit rusty but as T-MAC stated better than a few wrestlers
Old 18 Dec 2002, 05:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
Lets give the big booty Daddy some time here people, he's been out of action for a while now and he's already been thrown into the deep end against Triple H which means this guy has got to perform 100% to keep up with the Game. His Mic skills maybe a bit rusty but as T-MAC stated better than a few wrestlers
Fair point I will give him some time and I also noticed on raw that he has been working hard in the gym cause his six pack was more pronounced so he has stripped some weight

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2002, 05:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Its all the stelroids he's been taking, its beginning to block up his brain cells, thus making him unable to make a decent, entertaining sentence on the mic. But hey if he sees a doctor about then he'll be alrite.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>