ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Thoughts on Raw last night

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Dec 2002, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Thoughts on Raw last night

It was okay did have some highlights when RVD and Kane put down the Island Boys..Well done to Flair for pulling out Batista and letting RVD and Kane get the job done.( I had went to fill up my ice tea glass) just to see Kane with a one handed choke slam with one of the Island boys..The ring shook when he slammed him down...

Christian beat Gold Dust..Guess GD mind was on his wedding this week oh well...Jericho vs Booker T ended up in a no contest...That was clear was to promote next weeks show..

Victoria and Stevie Richards lost to Trish and Test (Stacy was there) so that made it three on two.

Triple H came out for his suppost to be Triple H night but Steiner made a much better showing tonight. Got right up in each others faces eye to eye...Steiner has signed officially to Raw and will face Triple H at Royal Rumble...Highly potentials there for that one.

HBK came out talking more then Triple H till Jericho came in to stop that one...HBK eventually tried a weak sweet chin music. HBK didn't do it right or Jericho didn't get all of it. Jericho was fully contious on the mat.

Harvard and Maven went at it in there feud was not the greatest of match...But they are young still have a while to go...

Id say maybe 7-8
Old 17 Dec 2002, 12:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default raven on raw

last night, we saw raven on raw for the first time since losing the loser leaves raw match last june. this could all be part of his "master plan" storyline! your thoughts

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 12:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

steiner/hunter segment was awesome!

Old 17 Dec 2002, 01:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Wait, what are you talking about? I watched Raw and didn't even notice him. What wasn't I paying atention to? And I really hope Raven does get on Raw again. I don't want to his talent get shipped off to NWA, which I refuse to buy now.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 01:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
HBK came out talking more then Triple H till Jericho came in to stop that one...HBK eventually tried a weak sweet chin music. HBK didn't do it right or Jericho didn't get all of it. Jericho was fully contious on the mat.
The move was pulled off fine. Its just the cameras were at a weird angle to record it.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 02:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

in case you missed this part..... it was during a segment in the parking area where stacy keibler told test that he was going to be the next spokesperson for that BOD cologne stuff. after a minute or two they walked off camera, then walks around the side of one of their television trucks. he stood there for a couple of minutes......... that was it!

Old 17 Dec 2002, 02:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I saw it but was so brief

didn't get that chance to think about it much.It was outside the building and they took the camera right back in...

Not sure what that means right now...guess we have to wait and see what comes up. Know one thing the younger guys seemed to get more time last night so maybe the writers are catching on...
Old 17 Dec 2002, 02:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default The side kick didn't connect as it should

Then why was Jericho laying on the mat holding the side of his neck...The timing on it was definatly messed up some way..
Old 17 Dec 2002, 03:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

The ending of Raw was just simply amazing, i felt that Steiner completeley elecrified that last segment both him and Triple H did a great acting job...they looked like they actually wanted to fight, great ending, one of the best since the Rock left. Simply put, Steiners the man and i cant wait for this feud to heat up, great entertainment.

Raw - 8/10

Ending od Raw - 10/10
Old 17 Dec 2002, 03:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Why the fuck would someone open a fucking thread about a 2 second clip of Rasin?

WHAT ABOUT ME...WHAT ABOUT RASIN!!
Old 17 Dec 2002, 03:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Because Raven is talent being screwed over by WWE
Old 17 Dec 2002, 03:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Scrazy129
Because Raven is talent being screwed over by WWE
No, Raven sucks and he will always be a fucking spare.
Old 17 Dec 2002, 04:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Blu Angel, You've officialy made raw thread of the week.

And i must say, Last night wasn't that good to me with the exception of, Micheals and Jericho Statement, And of course the last segment was awsome, Until Steiner said "kick your ass", That was too Steve Austinish, But that segment was still good.

And have you people noticed What Val Venis gimmick is?

LMAO, He's like Paul Ondorf. Just imagine when Bischoff was in WCW, And Ondorf was his right hand man, Behind the scenes.
Old 17 Dec 2002, 04:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

RAW was great last night..on a scale from 1 to 10, i would give it a 8.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 06:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Steiner telling Triple H he will bitch slap him was fucking classic!