ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Fat Slow s mega push is OVER !!!!! ROTLMFAO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2002, 07:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default The Fat Slow s mega push is OVER !!!!! ROTLMFAO

At last a TRUE and GIFTED wrestler won the Smackdown ! belt .
Kurt Angle deserved to be the champ since a long long time since he is SM s MVP .
As for the Fat Crap Big Slow, he can cry all he wants, now he is going where he belongs : jobbing to everybody as an opener
Old 16 Dec 2002, 09:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

I enjoyed big shows push. No need to slam him he's obvisiouly entertained you because you hate him, so Big Show is a good heel. So much for everyone believing that Angle wouldnt win. If Big Show was that much of an ass then he could of demanded more time with the title but he didnt and he bowed down to a more deserving, credible champion.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 02:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Just because the Big show lost the belt doesnt mean he lost his push, hes still the top heel on S..D and he still has beef with Brock Lesnar. The A-Train just got pushed last week, he interfeared in the last night in the S.D mainevent...his push has just begun. Matthew Smellamy is just some bitch ass kid that just started watching wrestling this year....the proof is in his posts and this thread.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 02:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Big show's push isn't nearly over. He will still feud with Brock.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 02:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

At least the Big show got pushed and got the belt and was the first man to pin Brock Lesnar....during all this time RVD was jobbing to HBK and HHH the entire month, RVD was litteraly made the WWE bitch and he didnt even have an opponnent at the PPV cause hes a fucking spare that will never win the belt in his entire career and another thing, this whole "skater" "im stoned" gimmick is fucking gay.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
Big show's push isn't nearly over. He will still feud with Brock.
Exactly....this little french faggot cant even speak english...let alone comprehend the WWE
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I enjoyed Big Show's push and i don't think it was right for him to lose his title within a month. Hopefully his push wouldn't be over.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I thought the Big Show having the title was a good change of pace. If the predictable people always have the belts it gets boring. I also felt that Brocks storyline was getting very stale while he still had the belt. I think other people will get the belt eventually. You have to work you're way up through the mid-card first. Its only a mattrer of time before Benoit or Gurrero are world champs.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
I enjoyed Big Show's push and i don't think it was right for him to lose his title within a month. Hopefully his push wouldn't be over.
Theres nothing wrong with having a 1 month title reign, Hogan and the Rock and Micheals both had "1 monthers" this year and i know for a fact that the Big show will not turn into a jobber again