ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

the probs with WWE ... my outlook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2002, 12:02 AM   #1 (permalink)

Apoc is on a distinguished road
Default the probs with WWE ... my outlook

so predicatable!!! i mean if u have been watching wrestling like i have for the last 7 years u have seen it all! These days the story lines are so lame and un-creative. Also u got ppl like Stephine McMahon, Paul Heyman, Mitchell Cole , A-trains, Testicales all these lame ass jobbers boring the hell out of me week end and week out. Its freakin pythtic! I am a real wrestling fan i enjoy quality wrestling matchs and promos. Its no wonder the ratings have dropped so low. This crap is boring to the reg viewer. The WWE has the best roster of any Fed ever yet they cant seem to get the results they should be getting. I really Hope they can turn it around for the sake of wrestling in general. Its always been apart of my life since i was a small kid watching with my dad. Me and my Dad still watch it and we both agree it sux compared to the old school days.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 12:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

SO STOP FUCKING WATCHING IT, GODAMMIT.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 12:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Try a lot more years then that

I will be 29 in April and was taken to see my first live show when I was 5-6...That is a lot of years and have seen a lot of greats come and go..

Actually Ive linked from indys to mid south to Texas and onto the Crocketts...

Just like with the last minute decision that Stephanie was lifting the suspension for Brock...Two seconds latter I said Angle would be the next champion...Brock was Angles akillies heel...But then we didn't need Big Show as a champ anyway..They need to send him down to velocity or where ever...

They need to start giving the young guys the chance..Now that Triple H has his belt lets see some action with Jericho, RVD,and all of the others on Raw who deserve all the time they have been busting tails for the company.
Don't know about you but Im so tired of this HBK and Triple H till turning blue...
Old 16 Dec 2002, 12:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Wrestling is meant to be predictable. That's why it's FAKE. They've gone through pretty much every concievable storyline you can do so far, at least when you're writing for two men in thier underwear. So what if they re-use old storylines? Hollywood movies do that all the time too. How many fucking movies do we have to see about dumb people who get into College? And how many times is J-Lo going to make the same damn movie, but with a different name? The Wedding Planner, Maid in Manhattan, it's all the same shit. Stupid broad meets a guy at work, falls in love with him. Don't even get me started on how predictable Adam Sandler's movies are. All you need to know is he's going to be really good at something, yell a lot and win the heart of a girl. Same shit, different pile. WWE's storylines aren't any more re-hashed than in any other form of entertainment.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 09:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Hey I know that and you know that

I was trying to say it in the nice way for that poor sole...When he was saying he had watched it 7yrs <cough> He will see a lot of storylines and similar storylines over the years...Actually I stopped reading it half way thru his thread but honestly its the holidays and was trying to be nice
Old 16 Dec 2002, 10:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
I Love Twix

Xx The Game Xx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xx The Game Xx Send a message via Yahoo to Xx The Game Xx

WWE will always use past idea's to get a spark out of the fan's...

It's going to be like that for a long time, cause there are some angles but, they just wont cut it in the long run.
Xx The Game Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 10:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Well it s ti me for pushing the young lions and for the old ones to elevating them to main event status.
In SM ! curently, it seems the WWE is doing things right with Brock Lesnar as the mega face and Kurt Angle as the mega heel for a potentially monstruous feud .
These two former amateur wrestler could produce out and in the ring one of the most engrossing feud ever seen .
Let s hope the WWE is gonna play it well !

As for the RAW brand it s gonna be HHH vs Scott Steiner for the belt and it could be another mega feud who, like angle vs lesnar, could culminated at the next Wrestlemania .
Old 16 Dec 2002, 10:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
I Love Twix

Xx The Game Xx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xx The Game Xx Send a message via Yahoo to Xx The Game Xx

Don't Expect HHH Vs. Steiner to be great, I went to a House Show and it took Steiner 3 try's to get the Hip Toss right... :-/!
Xx The Game Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 11:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Xx The Game Xx
Don't Expect HHH Vs. Steiner to be great, I went to a House Show and it took Steiner 3 try's to get the Hip Toss right... :-/!
3 times?!

Damn Steiner is loosing the touch.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 11:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default They have already posted that

the road agents are not happy with any thing that Steiner has done so far...So he better bet get busy or he will serve his time on heat instead of front page on Raw
Old 16 Dec 2002, 12:03 PM   #11 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally posted by DIX-MAC
SO STOP FUCKING WATCHING IT, GODAMMIT.
LMAO
I almost fell off my chair reading that.
Good one!
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I know its predictable, all my predictions on whos gonna win the matches at Armageddon were right, apart from the tag titles match. I like the old WWE better than this WWE but hey what the fuck can we do about it apart from sit here and moan and thats just pathetic, no offence to all the moaners. Or if you hate it so much you can just STOP WATCHING IT! just as M-MAC said

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 09:59 AM   #13 (permalink)

Apoc is on a distinguished road

ahh fuck u all u stupid faggots! The thing is i dont want to watch faggot ass storylines there gay i enjoy the in ring stuff not the promos. Like back in the day we didnt have HHH run his mouth for 20 min each and everyshow. And to stop watching it fuck u !
I only watch it after taping it anyways so i can fast forward through all the bullshit jobbers and lame ass promos about shit that is totally pointless. Anyways last fuckin time i come to this Piece of shit site and your gay ass forum. All you fuckin losers here plz just get up and die!!! and i pray to god some1 in your stinkin family dies for your christmans present your assholes!

Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 10:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Don't want the storylines

Go find yourself a good indy and enjoy yourself. That is what your saying you want.
Your saying you don't want the storylines your wanting wrestling. That is the only way you will get to see it now days.