ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I told you Angle would win!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2002, 12:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default I told you Angle would win!!!

I predicted it and it has come to fruition. Angle defeats Big Show with assistance from Brock. Next, Brock will win the Royal Rumble and eliminate Big Show last. Angle will defend his title against Chris Benoit (or A-Train). From there, No Way Out will give us the final match between Big Show and Brock (where this feud will finally end) and Angle will defend against either Edge or Rey Rey. All this will culminate in.....

Brock vs. Angle

Wrestlemania 19.

Bet the house. Bet the farm. Bet yo big fat momma.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 01:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Angle vs Brock for Wrestlemania

I said the same thing when Stephanie lifted Brocks suspension...Was glad to see it too.Maybe this will give Kurt the incentive to stay here and not go to the olympics. He told them on Bite that he would be making the definate decision right after the first of the month...

All I can say is its about time...
Old 16 Dec 2002, 05:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: I told you Angle would win!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
I predicted it and it has come to fruition. Angle defeats Big Show with assistance from Brock. Next, Brock will win the Royal Rumble and eliminate Big Show last. Angle will defend his title against Chris Benoit (or A-Train). From there, No Way Out will give us the final match between Big Show and Brock (where this feud will finally end) and Angle will defend against either Edge or Rey Rey. All this will culminate in.....
Nice call...i thought Big show would keep the belt
As for the Royal Rumble, we gotta find out how it's gonna work with both roster's.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 06:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

Big show sucks too much to hold it even longer, even ask the wwe cause thats what fans said. They also thought he should have even won the belt.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 07:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

there's nothing worse than a outcome that everyone predicted

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 07:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I glad Angle beat Big Slow. And Angle vs Lesnar is going to be an amazing match.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 10:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Your right

That is why they didn't let the word that Brocks suspension would be lifted at the ppv.

Now comes a real match...Vince needs the match with Angle and Brock for Wrestlemania
hopefully it works out...
Old 16 Dec 2002, 12:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

angle/show was the highlight of the whole show!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote