ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RAW 10th Anniversary....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Dec 2002, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default RAW 10th Anniversary....

As we all know....The 10th Anniversary of RAW is almost upon us....10 years of greatness and unforgettable moments.... With this being said....What do you believe should happen for the 500th episode....A recap of RAW's greatest moments.....Appearence of past wrestlers....The Return of Austin....

Recap your favorite moments of RAW.... And tell us what you think should happen come the 10th Anniversary of RAW.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2002, 10:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think Austin should return. That would be great.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2002, 11:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I wish I could be there back Raw in Phoenix is ! week before the 500th show..
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2002, 12:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

I dont thinkit will happen, but Bret Hart returns to WWE
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2002, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Spike
I dont thinkit will happen, but Bret Hart returns to WWE
That would be amazing.
Old 14 Dec 2002, 03:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

There would be no reason for the WWE to bring back Austin for the 500th episode, the rating's will be high that night either way so why waste Austin returning on that night, he should return at a PPV or a Raw before a PPV.

They should make the 500th episode a 3 hour show
Old 14 Dec 2002, 03:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

IF THEY ALL SHOW UP...... FOR 1 NIGHT ONLY THE REFORMATION OF DX!
BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT IT SHOWS THE BEST HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PAST 10 YEARS!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2002, 02:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I would love to see Bret Hart even if it's just for one night.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2002, 02:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I'd like to see Austin return. As far as my favorite moments go: Y2J Arrived, The Black Wedding, 1-2-3 Kid beats Scott Hall(didn't actually see it, but my brother told me about it), Rock and Jericho make fun of Steph(the one with the boobs, lol....)
Old 15 Dec 2002, 05:06 AM   #10 (permalink)

WWE Direct is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WWE Direct Send a message via Yahoo to WWE Direct

I want austin to return...it would be sweet if he came back doing something cool like the beer truck, (btw that was my favorite moment)
WWE Direct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2002, 05:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Are we talking about the 10th year show or the 500th show here?
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2002, 12:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default That is what I'm wondering

The beer truck for Austin better be nothing only a video...He can no longer play that role if he is caught with beer it violates his probation...

I really think it would be fantastic if Bret could make an appearance to the Anniversary Show...He was the champ what 5 times while he was there.Since his wresting carrear is virtually over it would be a great time to make his induction to the Hall of Fame...Have Vince make the honor. Would do a lot to shore up the ever long problems and the rumors..Between Vince and Brett.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 04:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC is my god

SCownsme is on a distinguished road
Smile raw

I would like to see bret hart back.But i think something big is going to happen look how many former wcw wrestlers are on raw alot so you never know they could blow up raw and make it wcw nitro.

SCownsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 04:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid
Are we talking about the 10th year show or the 500th show here?
Isn't it the same show?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 05:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON
Isn't it the same show?
No I don't think so. The 500 episode is suppose to be tonight. But the 10th anniversiry is in January.