ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown ratings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

why me Smackdown ratings

1Wrestling.com

Smackdown Ratings are in 3.2 Owe!

Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

HOLLY FUCK A 3.2 B4 A PPV
Old 13 Dec 2002, 07:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

You're forgetting one other minor detail. Viewership in general for television last night was down. I guess you just forgot to type that. How convienient.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 07:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Actually early this morning

the over night figure had been 4.4 so overnight view wasn't all that bad...Actually what takes that down comes off the west coast. When the overnight count comes in they have to get the final figures out of San Francisco and Sacramento...That is what figures into the final for the rating on the cable networks....From there this time took it down to 3.2

Also Im sure another thing that happened with last nights show the HLA had to have figured into it...It always does with stuff like that. When Dawn did her little strip number without a doubt saw some channels changed. Escecially where kids were concerned...Now I don't know where your TV broadcasts it from but its 7-9 here and there are still a lot of kids up at that time of night...
Old 13 Dec 2002, 07:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Well yes, I suppose the lesbian segment was too risque for network television. Network TV just isn't made for that. Even I felt like covering my little sister's ears while we were watching that because even I felt a little irresponsible. But still, if it continues, the sponsers will surely cause headaches for the WWE, just like they did in 1999 when the show first debuted. WWF was forced to trim down their content because of the sponsership loss, and quite honestly I'm surprised it hasn't happened again by now.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 08:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I think just what Dawn said last night

could effect the ppv Sunday night...I mean she is saying she is going to run the tapes of all that happened..There will be definatly declines on the family issue for Sunday night. Two there will be some who will try it for nothing more then curiousity.Think Tin Man said it will probably be all over the net by Monday morning.....Its so sad too because with all the problems with the WWE right now even to that could make a better match in that segment...

Was thinking the other day when someone mentioned the TV title...That would make a great spot for every ppv...Instead of putting the HLA and other junk...Get that belt out and let it be a competition between the brands. On the ppv put one guy on each side and who ever gets it is the TV champ. Next ppv let that one defend and send the one from the other side to challenge...They could use the mid cards/cruiserweights for contenders.

Any thing is better then the HLA using up space on the card....