ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE pushing the wrong talent?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2002, 04:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road
Default WWE pushing the wrong talent?

I mean...come on!!! Albert...Big Show? Big Show jobbed to Jeff Hardy and now he is the WWE Champ...and Albert jobbed to......FUNAKI!!!! So if Albert beats Edge...that means Funaki would be able to beat Edge?

I think WWE should push the likes of RVD and Booker T as well as the Cruierweights!!!
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 04:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya I think thats the same thing everyone else thinks about those guys.
Old 12 Dec 2002, 05:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Yo man, RVD and Booker T are already top guy's on Raw....they dont need a push, they will get the title in due time. Albert is a great specimen(sp) and he's been misused all this time...thier just making him a upper midcard....he aint getting no belt, as for the Big show...what do you expect, he's 7 feet tall 500 pounds and it was so ridiculous seing him lose to jobbers on Raw, i think he deserves that belt 100%
Old 12 Dec 2002, 06:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: WWE pushing the wrong talent?

Quote:
Originally posted by AJ Styles
I mean...come on!!! Albert...Big Show? Big Show jobbed to Jeff Hardy and now he is the WWE Champ...and Albert jobbed to......FUNAKI!!!! So if Albert beats Edge...that means Funaki would be able to beat Edge?

I think WWE should push the likes of RVD and Booker T as well as the Cruierweights!!!
You re TOTALLY right .
The WWE is pushing pure garbage like the Fat Slow and Albert who are ugly and don t have an inch of talent and a guy like Edge who is ultra OVER with the crowds and charismatic and talented is jobbing each week

The fact is , Guys like RVD and Booker T should have the Raw championship belt since a long long time , same for Angle, Benoit, Edge and Guerrero on SM !
But again we re in the WWE so don t expect TRUE talents to be world champ at all...
Old 12 Dec 2002, 06:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Re: WWE pushing the wrong talent?

Quote:
Originally posted by AJ Styles

How dare you denounce Funaki!
He's supposed to be the WWE champ and the WWE is misusing him!
Albert is misued as well.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 08:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

WWE always pushes the wrong guys ! Why else do you think WWE has the same 5 guys in their main events everytime over the last 5 years now ?
Old 13 Dec 2002, 10:33 AM   #7 (permalink)

jmb556 is on a distinguished road

"WWE always pushes the wrong guys ! Why else do you think WWE has the same 5 guys in their main events everytime over the last 5 years now ?"

yes and they also had Hogan main-eventeing for, what, close to 10 years, in the eighties and he is still incredibly over with the fans
jmb556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 12:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
Albert is a great specimen(sp) and he's been misused all this time
yeah, give albert to T-MAC. he'll know what to do with him.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 12:45 PM   #9 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

I don't have a problem with Big Show and Albert getting pushed, just the way the WWE went about it.
Big Show was jobbing to Jeff on RAW, swaps to Smackdown and suddenly he is unstoppable.
Albert was jobbing left right and centre and then suddenly he's taking out two of the most popular wrestlers in the WWE. It just doesn't make sense.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 12:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Gotenks
I don't have a problem with Big Show and Albert getting pushed, just the way the WWE went about it.
Big Show was jobbing to Jeff on RAW, swaps to Smackdown and suddenly he is unstoppable.
Albert was jobbing left right and centre and then suddenly he's taking out two of the most popular wrestlers in the WWE. It just doesn't make sense.
Ya, i guess they could have slowly pushed them but hey, these 2 guy's are 2 fucking animals and dont need a month to become "top guys" it's all about the A-Train people!!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 04:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by nino bravo
yeah, give albert to T-MAC. he'll know what to do with him.
ROTLMFAO, yeah two ugly assholes together, that will make a great couple ...
Old 13 Dec 2002, 04:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
ROTLMFAO, yeah two ugly assholes together, that will make a great couple ...
Not as good a couple as you and Blu Angel, a little french faggot and a 300 pound slutty nurse
Old 13 Dec 2002, 04:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

albert and the fat show are a short term milking sityation heyll push rvd and booker once triple h is sure theyve been sufficiently buried

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2002, 12:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Loves the ladies...

underburn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to underburn Send a message via Yahoo to underburn

Albert deserves this push, im so tired of seeing him stuck in all these lame ass gimmicks, its about time he gets what he deserves.
underburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2002, 08:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

As the past has shown....WWF has a knack for pushing big men.... Unfortunately the lot has been unsuccessful....Shining stars such as Andre The Giant....Undertaker....Kevin Nash have been able to appeal to the fans in a way others haven't....I believe the WWF isn't ready to go through the transitional phase of pushing over the new talent.... Not Lesnar or Batista or Cena....Men like Jericho....Benoit...Angle and Guerrero who have shown they can carry the ball....These men are in their prime....Able and willing....I believe it is safe to say HHH and HBK are not what they used to be....Maven and Nowitski battle it out at Armageddon....While RVD hosts The World.....Priorities are not right in the WWF camp....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote