ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Will the WWE ever bring back Shane O' Mac?
View Poll Results: When???
in 2003 9 100.00%
in 2004 0 0%
in 2004 0 0%
Never. 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2002, 01:12 AM   #1 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Question Will the WWE ever bring back Shane O' Mac?

I wish they would, the WWE needs Shane!!!

Ooops! "I put down 2004 twice."

My Bad.

Well... that second 2004 can be 2005, but I hope that it will not be that long until they bring him back.

Last edited by CDWC,v; 12 Dec 2002 at 03:38 AM.
CDWC,v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 05:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Well shane is married so I think he would want to sped more time with his wife than on tv moving around the country every week
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 06:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

of course they'll bring him back. theres just no need to yet he does backstage stuff. and thats how it should be

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 06:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I hope he comes back next year....

still married? I heard he was having a real rough time with the wife and was considering divorce...

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 06:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I really hope they bring him back cause I like him a lot.
Old 12 Dec 2002, 07:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

divorced? where do peole read this stuff. i look at lots of wrestling sitesand nearly al have the same bloody news on them.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 02:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

Shane still works fro the wwe he just stays backstage like vince they run the show not eric and steph
Dan Mavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 07:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I hope they'll bring him back on TV 2003 . He and Steph would be a great team (again) ! But as I know of , he doesnt want to work in front of the camera !
Old 13 Dec 2002, 09:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think we will be seeing Shane sometime in 2003...I hope so anyway.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2002, 10:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Shane isn't very far away from the show

Shane is still learning all the ropes to running the company...That is one of the reason he is doing the back stage part of it.
He may not be on the stage but he isn't far away..Believe there has to be a lot more to running this company then could ever realize.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the Shane divorce story...Im sure he and Marissa are doing just fine. Those kind of stories usually see a married couple have a disagreement about something . The next thing to show up says "Oh there getting a divorce"
Most of the time doesn't ammount to nothing.

I have seen posts many times that say Triple H and Stephanie are calling it quits...They are still seeing each other as they have for what a couple of years now...
Old 12 Jan 2003, 08:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
Niccolo

he might show up on raw this monday w/vince saying hes the new raw gm
Old 12 Jan 2003, 11:48 AM   #12 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I hope he comes back soon. Shane is awesome.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 11:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by FreestyleB_TYR
he might show up on raw this monday w/vince saying hes the new raw gm
I can't see that happening at all.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 11:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i was never a big shane fan, he always seemed like a snobby little bastard to me.