ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Least Entertaining Wrestler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Dec 2002, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i disagree, regal's good in ther ring.

now as for maven............now he sucks!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I also hate Regal a lot.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Regal and Storm have gotta be the 2 of the most un-entertaining wrestler's in the WWE today.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

The Big Show and Albert by far .

These two guys are so crap, boring, without any once of talent at all that they would resolve the whole "insomnia" s problem in this world .
They are ugly, they can t wrestle and nobody in the crowd gives a damn shit about them .
They plain and simply suck
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Another person who's not entertaining is RVD the silent one, i mean is this guy ever gonna cut a decent promo? he's boaring as hell, the only time he entertains me is when he does the "Vandaminator" or the "Vanterminator" besides those 2 moves which he rarely performs, he completely suck's no charisma, no personality what so ever and that is why RVD will never make it in this buisness
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
Another person who's not entertaining is RVD the silent one, i mean is this guy ever gonna cut a decent promo? he's boaring as hell, the only time he entertains me is when he does the "Vandaminator" or the "Vanterminator" besides those 2 moves which he rarely performs, he completely suck's no charisma, no personality what so ever and that is why RVD will never make it in this buisness

Very well said.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 03:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC

He sucks on the mic, but I think it's funny. I like RVD, maybe that's just because the camera always seems to be on his ass lol
What, though do you mean by making it in this business, because it seems to me like he alredy has....

To me Maven is the least entertaining
Old 11 Dec 2002, 08:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

Jim Morrison is on a distinguished road

Least intertaining: Chris Jeri-BLOW, Cock Lesbo

most entertaining: John Cena Kurt Angle wrestlingGOD HHH Undertaker Calloway

hey its my opininon
Jim Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 11:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

what a suprice jim morrison aka prototype aka kurt cobain says HHH Taker Angle and John "FAGGOT" Cena!!!

As for me besides finding cena really boring i also find albert and show incredibly boring!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 11:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Jarret
I like RVD, maybe that's just because the camera always seems to be on his ass lol
Yeah great. so we all get to see his ass sweating through his pants.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 07:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

rvd is groovy as a pumpernickle. regal is as boring as one of those shows on tv where they do the gardening

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 10:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

they should put spike dudley and william regal in a boat and send it out to sea without any oars.
Old 17 Dec 2002, 11:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
I Love Twix

Xx The Game Xx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xx The Game Xx Send a message via Yahoo to Xx The Game Xx

Hurricane, Sorry Guys I just don't think he is Entertaining....
Xx The Game Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2002, 12:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Show
Maven
A-Trian(aka Albet)
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy-he's just not into it any more
I love RVD's mic skills,he's funny as hell with his layed back way.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2002, 01:41 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Any wrestler that was involed with tough enough 1 or 2.
These people have had to do less than any other wrestler on the rosters to get where they are today and it shows

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote