ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw Ratings ditto from last week

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2002, 11:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Raw Ratings ditto from last week

1Wrestling.com

Ratings remain at 3.3 from last week...
3.1 in the first hour
3.5 in 2nd hr.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 11:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Who gives a shit? Ratings schmatings.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 08:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

bad ratings means lessmoney for wwe that means less money for the wrestlers that means less peole want to become wrestlers andless chance of big name signings, like an austin return or goldberg

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 11:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Hey Tin Man welcome back

your exactly right...Thats why Vince cares about them so much from week to week.

The ratings count heavily too when the network contracts are re negotiated...
Old 11 Dec 2002, 11:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

The ratings are hitting an all time low and Vince doesn t worry as usual
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Something has got to give tho

Smackdown contract comes up for renewal in mid 2003 and there is already a rumor in the cable world that UPN may not re-new ...
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Fuck UPN....Smackdown is the #1 show on UPN so if they drop Smackdown it's thier loss. Raw getting a 3.3 is really bad considering the fact that it was the Raw before a PPV. HBK is a fucking hasbeen and is not a big draw anymore.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:18 PM   #8 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Something has got to give tho

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
Smackdown contract comes up for renewal in mid 2003 and there is already a rumor in the cable world that UPN may not re-new ...

Yeah sure. Rumor in the "cableworld". You've been reading too many damn dirt sheets. Smackdown is the highest rated program on UPN, believe it or not. What did you think it was? The Parkers? The Hughleys? Girlfriends? Please. Smackdown is all UPN has.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default No you little puppy dog

I have friends who work in the industry two of them for NBC....You forget Im a 29yr old woman ....and another friend who works for Cox Cable..

not a snot nose 16yr old like you....Who lies and tells storys...Like your a little puppy dog looking for a pat on the head from your master..
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:35 PM   #10 (permalink)

Default Re: No you little puppy dog

Quote:
I have friends who work in the industry two of them for NBC....You forget Im a 29yr old woman ....and another friend who works for Cox Cable..

not a snot nose 16yr old like you....Who lies and tells storys...Like your a little puppy dog looking for a pat on the head from your master..

I preach and speak only the truth. I'm all about complete honesty, and I back up my "rumors" with EVIDENCE. Rock-hard FACTS.

By the way, if you really have all those friends in high places, why don't you ever have anything better to do than sit on your computer and argue with a teenager about wrestling?
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: No you little puppy dog

Quote:
You forget Im a 29yr old woman
First you said you're 26 now 29 you're just a stupid lying bitch
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I have my own job and a life

You don't have any idea I mean why aren't you in school OH wait you have your own car and graduating this year....Yea right. You have no source on anthing but the internet...Never been to a lie show....Tell me what do mommy and daddy do lock you in the basement when they get tired of you...

You at 16 should have a girlfriend who should be taking up your time....So that tells me lets see your fat and ugly that the girls won't look at you or nawwwwwww I won't say that but you being its the Christmas season
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Its funny how Blue Angel calls someone fat and ugly sieng as she's the 300 pound 29 y/o dirty nurse with no life and no man will go near her fat ass, unless she's pays then of course, thats why she's here all the time...even on Friday and Saturday nights lmfao
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

Default Re: I have my own job and a life

Quote:
You don't have any idea I mean why aren't you in school OH wait you have your own car and graduating this year....Yea right. You have no source on anthing but the internet...Never been to a lie show....Tell me what do mommy and daddy do lock you in the basement when they get tired of you...

You at 16 should have a girlfriend who should be taking up your time....So that tells me lets see your fat and ugly that the girls won't look at you or nawwwwwww I won't say that but you being its the Christmas season

LOL! Well thank you miss 26 year old. I asked you a simple question and now look who's pulling out insults like an immature bitch who needs a good paddling.

Recipie for friendship: Flame others even if they didn't provoke you. Just flame them.

Furthermore, to break down all your bullshit, I NEVER said I was graduating this year, humanoid. Sure, I browse the net. But I also read all the wrestling mags I can get ahold of. PWI, The Wrestler, Raw, you name it. I get my facts from THE SOURCE, not "cable rumors" or whatever the fuck you were babbling about. Next, my mom doesn't live with me. It's just me and my pops. And no, he doesn't lock me in the basement. We don't have one. He instead locks me in the attic, or when he's in a generous mood, the cellar.

I don't have a girlfriend, not because I'm fat (not because I'm TOO ugly) but because girls find me too damn annoying. You know. The same way the WWE forum feels about you. But nonetheless, please pull the thermometer out your ass, stop shooting up with the injection needles you find in the ER storage closet, wake up to reality and stop bullshitting everything, from wrestling to your age, or stop bitching like a meely-mouth hypocrite.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Re: I have my own job and a life

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
Recipie for friendship: Flame others even if they didn't provoke you. Just flame them.
ROTFLMFAO