ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Edge will job to Albert LMFAO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Edge will job to Albert LMFAO

Thats right people, it seems that the WWE wants to build Albert into a uppermidcarder and eventually have him feud with that has been...the Undertaker so expect Edge to take a step back and job to the hairy 1
Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Good! It's about time they pushed guys like Albert and Big Show! Forget about those talentless hacks like Chris Benoit (nice name, frenchy) and Rey Mysterio (More crap than a Taco Bell bathroom).
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 10:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
Good! It's about time they pushed guys like Albert and Big Show! Forget about those talentless hacks like Chris Benoit (nice name, frenchy) and Rey Mysterio (More crap than a Taco Bell bathroom).
Well im a big fan of Chris Benoit but id much rather se Albert get a push than Matt Hardy version loser
Old 10 Dec 2002, 10:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Rey Rey is pretty fuckin' awsome. I don't really care much about Albert, but i guess he is better than Matt.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 12:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Wrestling?

Angle
Benot
and Rey Rey are the three best wrestlers in WWE.

Albert? Not tallentless but would be better hairless.

Edge? The motherfuckin man.......never has had the WWE title and is a huge superstar......let him job. Let him cause WWE pushing these big guys right now is lame and they will see it sooner or later.......me?.....Id rather see the little guys with the belt....like Rey Rey....(I know, I know.....will never happen....SHUTUP) and guys who deserve 100% more....like Eddie....Edge and Benot!!!

Fuck Big Show......Fuck Brock......Fuck Taker........Fuck Albert
Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 08:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i think they want to push albert and show VERY HARD for a couple of months each, just to milk em for what they can. any longer than that and the con wil not last

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 08:23 AM   #7 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Edge will job to Albert LMFAO

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
Thats right people, it seems that the WWE wants to build Albert into a uppermidcarder and eventually have him feud with that has been...the Undertaker so expect Edge to take a step back and job to the hairy 1

fuck! i hope not, what the matter is with vince anyways, albert hasn't appeard for a while and all the sudden he wants to give him a push? the guy sucks, and he doesn't deserve a fuckin' push
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 08:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

like i said they are using what limited poential hose 2 have. just b hankful albert and showarent fighting each other

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 11 Dec 2002, 09:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Wrestling?

Angle
Benot
and Rey Rey are the three best wrestlers in WWE.

Albert? Not tallentless but would be better hairless.

Edge? The motherfuckin man.......never has had the WWE title and is a huge superstar......let him job. Let him cause WWE pushing these big guys right now is lame and they will see it sooner or later.......me?.....Id rather see the little guys with the belt....like Rey Rey....(I know, I know.....will never happen....SHUTUP) and guys who deserve 100% more....like Eddie....Edge and Benot!!!

Fuck Big Show......Fuck Brock......Fuck Taker........Fuck Albert
AMEN BROTHER !!!!! Only retards people could think that Big Slow and Albert are good wrestlers .
Old 11 Dec 2002, 09:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

i think the comments about benoit andb mysterio etc, were simply sarcasm and satire what i find fucking funny is that noone else realised

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 11 Dec 2002, 11:23 AM   #11 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

I would have preferred to see Matt get pushed in place of Albert but I'll give Albert a chance and see if he can run with the ball.
Albert does seem to be one of wrestlings biggest ironies, he is a man who is hairy everywhere apart from on the top of his head.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 11:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default There is also talk that

Edge could be going to Raw as well with a feud for Triple H...

Vince original plans for the chamber match was suppost to move Edge to Raw and put him in it...

That was till Triple H pushed so hard for HBK to be put in there and protect Triple H belt.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 12:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
AMEN BROTHER !!!!! Only retards people could think that Big Slow and Albert are good wrestlers .
So i guess Vince McMahon is a retard cause he's the 1 who decided to push those 2 not me you little french faggot.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

gr8dude is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Albert.. why not..

why not give albert a push, he's young... they tried him in a bunch of different roles... T & A, Prince Albert w/ Droz, the Hip Hop Hippo w/ Scotty 2 Snotty, etc..
he's a big guy with decent skills... let him be himself and see what happens.. the guy is physically intimidating... and he's no Big Show in the ring, plus he gets a crowd reaction , (though "Shave Your Back" is no "you Suck" a reaction is always good).... we might see something positive here... as long as he keeps a shirt on... no more with this George "the Animal" Steele look a like...
gr8dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 08:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

hehe they should have a shave ur back match