ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Wonder if Matt and Jeffs till get along

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2002, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road
Default Wonder if Matt and Jeffs till get along

I read an interview with Matt Hardy on the WWE website about his new gimmick. He wasn't "in character" but he was saying some kind of harsh things about his brother. Something Jeff didn't deserve the push he was getting because he wasn't doing as many things right as he did and that why Vince and him made the decision for Matt to go to Smackdown. Whether you agree with Matt's opinoin of Jeff or not, it isn't really something that you say about your brother that you have built a career with. Matt and Jeff are close brothers being as that they have always traveled together everywhere, all the time, now they only see each other once a month according to Matt. It's sad if the two had a falling out in real life.
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 09:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

of course they are friends you silly twat. you should be covered in butter andthrown in a flour mill for your sillyness

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 10:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

Well they are brothers
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 11:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Yes they are brothers

and they act like best of friends when they are out on the road...Had seen them out away from the arena a couple of times Actually and they always get along.

I mean brothers are brothers...most I know of may have there moments of disagreement but when it comes down too it..They are there for each other thru thick and thin..
Old 11 Dec 2002, 11:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I know where you are coming from...I have read alot of interviews, like out of character ones, and I have heard Matt say some pretty harsh stuff about Jeff, I think maybe it might be because Jeff is usually the one getting all the attention, although it's not exactly like that now, people still hurt from feelings that are hard to forget, although they may be brothers, and I see alot of times when get along really well, sometimes, when they are, I still see a little tension between them... maybe it's because they aren't together anymore, and they don't see each other that much, I mean, back in the past, they were always together, maybe it's hard not having little bro around that much anymore...who knows...but yeah, that would be sad...

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 05:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Jeff probably will be gone in the near future

Jeff and Shannon Moore are trying to get a band up and going...Heard they are pretty good they just need the right break to cut there first CD...Shannon has been cut so maybe that won't take long to happen..The word is Jeff is more into his music too.

Its hard when you think about it for brothers to compete in the Wrestling business..I saw a lot of it with the Von Eric brothers...Had Kevin and David then along came Kerry..Finally Kevin and David did there thing (till David passed on) but Kerry eventually went up to the WWE more or less to make his own way...

Like I say Jeff and Matt are still very much brothers but still there come a time when even Brothers have to go there single ways and that without a doubt is what Matt has done..They likely still travel some when they have a chance...A lot of time Raw and Smackdown aren't that far apart away..
Old 11 Dec 2002, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LOL at Tin Man. That guy's crazy!

And Shannon Moore hasn't been cut. There you go again, with your little rumors.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 06:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by 'tin Man
of course they are friends you silly twat. you should be covered in butter andthrown in a flour mill for your sillyness

LMAO!!! Sorry for spam< but that was the funniest thing since Duece Bigalow
Old 11 Dec 2002, 06:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Okay I just checked the WWE Board

and atleast to this date Shannon Moore is still on the Smackdown Roster...I have to admit I hope he does get to stay...
Old 12 Dec 2002, 08:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i reckon the out of character interviews are really in character andjust to get heat, like all that worked shoot stuff y'know

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 11:31 AM   #11 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road
This is the interview that I was referring to as copied from the WWE website:

Matt: It was very frustrating because I was in a situation where Jeff was getting an opportunity, and I was doing everything right - actually doing more right in a lot of ways than he was, as far as from a business standpoint. And I got put on the backburner, just because he had an opportunity that was made in front of him. Whatever. Itís cool. Thatís how it is here; thatís how it is in the wrestling business anyway. You have a period of time where youíre kind of being spotlighted, and then youíre kind of in the weeds for a little bit. Even from the times we teamed as the Hardy Boyz, itís kind of like youíre on the coastline curve. Thereís time where you rise up and youíll be on top for a little while, and then youíll come back down and youíll ride low for a little while. Then youíll go back up, hopefully a little higher the next time. Itís cool. You just take the good with the bad and just get ready and wait for your next opportunity.
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote