ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

SPOILER!!! The WWE Championship's Direction for the next three months

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2002, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default SPOILER!!! The WWE Championship's Direction for the next three months

Okay, here's what's going to happen. Kurt Angle will defeat Big Show at Armageddon for the WWE title with help from Brock Lesnar. The next month at the Royal Rumble, Angle will defend his title against Chris Benoit (again). Meanwhile, Brock and Big Show will both be participants in the royal rumble match, which Brock will win by eliminating Big Show last. From there, Brock will battle Big Show at No Way Out in February, while Angle defends his title against Edge or Rey Mysterio at the PPV. All this will culminate in

Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar
Wrestlemania 19

Brock wins the title again. You heard it here first. Marbles thinks it up, and it'll happen. Bet on this.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 08:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Great ideas.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

if that happens im gonna rip mine and your balls off roast em over an open fire and feed them to satan himself. no it wont happen that way. if one of em has to win the rumble then its gonna be kurt because he has come so close to winning it and he god damm deserves to win it. after fighting in fruitless fueds as of late he def deserves a wm19 title shot via rumble win. but i still dont see a angle lesnar match at wm19.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 03:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I dunno Marbles....i say the Big show keeps the belt!!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 02:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

If you know wrestling, You know Marbles is 90% right, Angle jobbed at Smack down, So most likely Angle will win the title Sunday, And the rest Marbles is probably right.

Though Show might win and lose the title to Brock at RR, But to be fair Angle might win the title Sunday, And it's Quite possible, He jobs the belt to Benoit at Rumble, Get it Back at No Way out, For he can touch the strap twice and Benoit can touch it once.

But if Shows wins IT, just mean Brock gets it at RR, Angle wins RR and they meet at WM19.With Brock destroying Show again at No Way Out, Or Benoit Or Edge.

But i'm with Marbles, But i think one thing is for sure it'll be back to back matches At The No Way Out PPV and Rumble

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 13 Dec 2002 at 12:15 PM.
Old 13 Dec 2002, 11:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

After watching Smackdown i think the Angle/Big show match will end in a dq in Big show's favor, i think Brock will F-5 Heyman and cause Angle to get dq'ed also i dont think that Vince will give Angle the belt after a 1 week feud with Big show.