ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Rob Van Dam To Smackdown : and Edge To Raw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Rob Van Dam To Smackdown : and Edge To Raw

I think that both of these two wrestlers would benefit greatly from being trading for each other .
RVD is going nowhere in Raw currently (excepting pinning HHH on house shows which is great though) and he is definitively a high flyer.
Putting him against guys like Noble, Tajiri, Rey or Little Guido would be really exciting .
And we all know that Paul Heyman is one of his greatest fans so he would give him the BIG push he is deserving so much.

As for Edge, seeing him wrestling a pure garbage like Albert at Armageddon is really sad .
This guy is going nowhere in SM ! and PPV these days and he could be a great main eventer on RAW.
I would like to see him feud with HHH, Batista or Chris Jericho for instance .

What s your opinions about all that people?
Would it be a good or bad move at all?

P.S : i would send Booker T to SM ! too and give him the opportunity to wrestle in main event for the championship belt, where he belongs .
And i think Angle could be great on RAW too .
Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I agree with you all the way. Edge Vs Albert? What a fucking joke, just when i thought Edge was rising up in the WWE they drag him back down to this level.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Not a bad idea at all.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Those are good idea's.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 08:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Edge Vs Albert? What a fucking joke,
No, Edge v.s Matt Hardy is a fucking joke....Albert's getting a big push as he should at 6"8 285 expect Edge to job to Albert lmfao
Old 11 Dec 2002, 12:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I don't know I think mabey Raw might lose some ratings if RVD went to SD because alot of people watch it just because of RVD,like me.
As for Edge vs Albert my God why are they pushing guys like Albert who are never gonna amount to Mainevent instead of talent like RVD,Edge,The Hurricane,Booker T exct.Who are the future of the company.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 12:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

if RVD is traded i am gonna hit the fucken roof.
RVD IS RAW you fuckwits.
The whole show should be built around RVD now that Austin isnt there but they continue to think that HHH deserves the spot.

RVD is MR MONDAY NIGHT. now and forever and when the wwe realise this and push it like that the better.

RVD is to RAW what The Rock is to smackdown.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Rock

ya that sounds like a good idea. but i dont think it will ever happen because edge and mysterio are a tag team right? and they couldnt take edge and rey to raw
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by The Rock
ya that sounds like a good idea. but i dont think it will ever happen because edge and mysterio are a tag team right? and they couldnt take edge and rey to raw
Thier not really a tag team anymore and Mysterio's out for about 2 month's...he's suposed to have knee surgery.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
Thier not really a tag team anymore and Mysterio's out for about 2 month's...he's suposed to have knee surgery.
yeah i knew he was out for surgery for something, i didnt know it was his knee. do you know what part of his knee? like what did he injure?
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by The Rock
yeah i knew he was out for surgery for something, i didnt know it was his knee. do you know what part of his knee? like what did he injure?
Nah, i dont have any technical medical term's for the injury lol
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
Nah, i dont have any technical medical term's for the injury lol
lol all we know he is a gimp for 2 months, lol
Old 11 Dec 2002, 07:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

rvd IS a cornerstone of raw, but putting him on smackdown would be better for him personally. so i dont think it will happen

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 03:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

EEEEW, no, I wouldn't want Edge on RAW, or RVD on Smackdown. I wouldn't mind Kurt on RAW tho, except that if he was, I'd never even watch Smackdown
Old 12 Dec 2002, 08:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

edge rvd and angle are groovy wherever they are

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote