ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Rumored WWE Cuts!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2002, 11:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to
why me Rumored WWE Cuts!

WWE is now rumored to have more future cuts to cut down the roster....targets are : Johnny Stamboli, Raven, & Shannon Moore. Damn WWE sure doesnt know what they are doing when they cut future talent Especially a talented Shanon Moore and Johnny
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 12:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: Rumored WWE Cuts!

Quote:
Originally posted by
WWE is now rumored to have more future cuts to cut down the roster....targets are : Johnny Stamboli, Raven, & Shannon Moore. Damn WWE sure doesnt know what they are doing when they cut future talent Especially a talented Shanon Moore and Johnny
I m not surprised by that at all and others names will follow soon.

I think it s a great thing for both guys .

For me, Raven is the more gifted of these three and will be maint eventing 3PW or XPW s events soon.

Shannon Moore s got no personnality at all so the WWE crowd didn t give a shit about him.
He will be a fine asset to the great NWA/TNA s X Division .
As for Johnny Stamboli... Huh
Old 10 Dec 2002, 12:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: Re: Rumored WWE Cuts!

Quote:
Shannon Moore s got no personnality at all so the WWE crowd didn t give a shit about him.
man, you are so full of shit, the crowd did give a shit about him, and it would be a damn shame, and a huge mistake if they got rid of him, I mean sure, not many peeps know him, but that doesn't make him unknowen, or a waste of time, he has got alot of talent!! the same goes for Raven...the others? I don't really know them, so I can't say

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 12:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: Re: Re: Rumored WWE Cuts!

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
man, you are so full of shit, the crowd did give a shit about him, and it would be a damn shame, and a huge mistake if they got rid of him, I mean sure, not many peeps know him, but that doesn't make him unknowen, or a waste of time, he has got alot of talent!! the same goes for Raven...the others? I don't really know them, so I can't say
Woman, don t insult me because i gave my opinion and think differently of you about this wrestler, i never insult you...

Yes i think mister Moore s got no personnality and zero charisma at all .
And that s exactly why he has been realeased from his WWE contract...
The fact is, the WWE crowds DIDN T give a damn shit about him (except you i guess).
Old 10 Dec 2002, 01:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Rumored WWE Cuts!

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Woman, don t insult me because i gave my opinion and think differently of you about this wrestler, i never insult you...

Yes i think mister Moore s got no personnality and zero charisma at all .
And that s exactly why he has been realeased from his WWE contract...
The fact is, the WWE crowds DIDN T give a damn shit about him (except you i guess).
no, you just assume that because you think he has not talent, and no personality, and "zero charisma" that the crowds do, well I am sorry that you fail to see the truth, but if you weren't as blind as I think you are, you would know that they do actually give a shit.

hey, no insults here, I am just having an opinion

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 01:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

i think all of them have alot of talent.

Raven should be at least an upper midcarder on Raw.

Shannon should be an intrick part of the cruiserweight title secene on smackdown. he can fly and they need to give him somthing to work with instead of just matches on Veloicity.

Justin Credible needs to be cut for at least a little while. he is no where near what he used to be in ECW. He needs time on the indy secene to regain the drive that he had in ECW.

Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli in my view needs to be on Smackdown. Smackdown would give him a better chance to get a shot because it is the place for new stars to be born.

i mean just look. sence the roster cut smackdown has made new stars out of the young people and raw has yet to take people like RVD, Booker T, Kane, and Bubba Bubba Ray Dudley, who are super popular and make them mainevent stars, hell raw even ruined Jericho. all raw has done is push HHH and give HBK another run.

i'm glad for HBK but HHH with the title for months on end and being to only top guy on the show sence austin left and taker went to smackdown is getting real fucking tired.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 02:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Damn Shannon Moore is great! Guys like him are the future of WWE. If their gonna make cuts I say cut someone like D-LO instead of talent like Shannon!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

NO! WWE do not be stupid don't cut those peeps..especialy not Johhny "The Bull" Stamboli, he has the potential..the look..and the talent to one day become WWE/WORLD champion. What the hell r u jackasses in WWE thinking?

The way WWE is going..this is whats goign to Happen to the future of WWE

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

A Dreamer/ Raven tag team on SD! woulda been so cool. RAW is a dead end for talent that aren' HHH.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Stamboli or Johnny "the bull" , how I prefer to call him, would be a great opponent for Bautista or Cena , cuzz they have the same physics ! But he should better be a hardcore wrestler and everyone knows that WWE doesnt give a shit about hardcore . So , let him go ! He sure finds a better place to show his talent ! Raven ? I'm sure he'll get a place in XPW !
And Shannon Moore should form a tag team with the Hurricane again ! A lil reunion of 3 Count !
Old 10 Dec 2002, 11:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by TheNeXtBiGtHiNg
NO! WWE do not be stupid don't cut those peeps..especialy not Johhny "The Bull" Stamboli, he has the potential..the look..and the talent to one day become WWE/WORLD champion. What the hell r u jackasses in WWE thinking?

The way WWE is going..this is whats goign to Happen to the future of WWE
ROTLMFAO

You guy s got great imagination
Old 10 Dec 2002, 11:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rumored WWE Cuts!

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
no, you just assume that because you think he has not talent, and no personality, and "zero charisma" that the crowds do, well I am sorry that you fail to see the truth, but if you weren't as blind as I think you are, you would know that they do actually give a shit.

hey, no insults here, I am just having an opinion
I won t insult you since everybody can assume to have his point about something here .
I didn t say the guy s got no talent at all, he can wrestle and could be a decent tag team wrestler in a cruiserweight team .
But the fact is, he would belong to Heat or Velocity not SM ! or RAW.
I do think that the WWE do es nt like small wrestlers and did nt see a "true" potential in him .
The fact is , when u want to succeed in WWE , u need to have some attitude and charisma , and i think Moore doesnt have all of that .
So i m not surprised by him being realeased from the fed .
But hey his loss is a great gain for both him and the NWA/TNA X Division or a federation like "Ring Of Honor" when there is true and young talents like Christopher Daniels, Low Ki, American Dragon or The Amazing Red .
Old 11 Dec 2002, 12:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Who would you rather have? Stiener or those three?

Either way it dont matter....they had to free up money to pay Stiener for one.

Im not a huge fan of Raven but shit.....there goes Heat ratings.
Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote