ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

raw thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2002, 09:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default raw thread

You know the routine
Old 09 Dec 2002, 09:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I think Shawn Micheals will turn heel,And i'll tell you why later...And not at the pay per view
Old 10 Dec 2002, 08:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

hbk teaming with hhh wouldnt surprise me, if they did it in a few months. i just want em to megapush SOMEONE new, even if its only bull buchanan.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 01:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Raw was pretty good...nothing special, i find HBK plain ol boaring and his jump of the truck onto a bunch of garbage bags was so fucking cheesy but i must admit that RVD stole the show with the Vanterminator and the Vanterminator
Old 10 Dec 2002, 03:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Raw was good minus the fact RVD was in a lame ass low key match.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

RAW was retty good...they could of had a better main event though... and i agree wit T-MAC with the whole HBK jumping off the tuck segment.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I liked Raw. I liked the fact that they pushed the tag division A LOT in one night. But, I REALLY hope Y2J/Christian lose Sunday, so Y2J can go singles again. Hell, I'm not asking for them to give him the title right now, but at least a singles fued with RVD. It'd do them both some good. I didn't like the ending segment. What pissed me off the most was that we couldn't see HBK hit HHH with the elbow. And I also didn't like HBK just talking to HHH afterwards, it seemed retarded. I LOVED Ric Flair's promo, that there showed me he still has it, whatever it may be. LOL
Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yeah,Flair promo was a classic,The Best i've seen in along time.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 05:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

what really suks is that rvd doesnt have a match at the ppv.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 11 Dec 2002, 09:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I think RAW was ok. I agree with everyone that Michaels jumping from the truck was very lame. They softened up the fall too much and look SO FAKE. There is too much hype of the match and we pratically know whats gonna happen. But putting that aside the show was decent with quite a few good pops.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 10:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

raw didnt sound too good, and i aint buyin armageddon either

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 11 Dec 2002, 11:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Omg I watched 15 mins of it until booker ts and golddust match was over...Raw use to be so good when the crowd got exsited...but now its dull and boring...just like wcw use to be...
Old 12 Dec 2002, 06:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

the wrestlers need to work more on the storytelling within a match. what makes a match good is when control goes back and fourth between the participants, and you get convincing false finishes where the crowd think its over but it isnt. i somene only ever wins with one finisher, then you know it wont end unless they hit it, but if someone has 2 or more finishers, then it makes things more exciting.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 12 Dec 2002, 04:35 PM   #14 (permalink)

Mr. Technical is on a distinguished road

Raw was pretty good...nothing special, i find HBK plain ol boaring and his jump of the truck onto a bunch of garbage bags was so fucking cheesy but i must admit that RVD stole the show with the Vanterminator and the Vanterminator

Yeah i agree
Mr. Technical is offline   Reply With Quote