ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What do you think of 2 announce teams doing a Pay-Per-View

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2002, 02:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
sucka

Default What do you think of 2 announce teams doing a Pay-Per-View

I think the two announce team thing sucks. I saw Summerslam live. It was awsome. But when I got home and watched it, the show was stilted and had no flow to it. WWE claims they are doing this to sell the Roster Split angle. I feel if you really want to sell the angle, have seperate ppv's. I think the split is a bad idea period, but it looks like we are stuck with it.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 02:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Michael Cole sucks big hairy testicles. Impeach him.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

YES!! Michael Cole is awful. It was cool when Austin was brutalizing him in MSG a year ago.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 03:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

colin_lefevre is on a distinguished road

hey, i like michael cole!!!! and i like the split dudies too!!!
colin_lefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 04:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256

I watched Summer Slam on PPV...

And I got to say... I hardly noticed the difference from the 2 teams...

They have the same style...
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 04:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I like Jr and the King better
Old 02 Sep 2002, 04:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I dont like Michael Cole,J.R.,or The King.

Only commentator I like is Tazz.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 04:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
Michael Cole sucks big hairy testicles. Impeach him.

The one's that suck are J.R and the King, thier getting played out with a capital fucking P......ya heard me
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i just got to say Micheal Cole and Tazz should NEVER EVER announce a ppv main event again! they just completly SUCK! they need to leave the ppv main evente to the professionals JR and King wit JR saying OMG f-5, F-5, F-5 OMG that son of a bitch Brock Lesnar just beat ROck we have a new champion! LMAO

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 06:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Daders

Personally, I prefer one announce team doing PPV's, but I guess it wouldn't make sense to have JR & King commentate on Smackdown matches.

I wouldn't mind seeing Raven & Regal doing commentary - or even Raven/ Tazz, Regal/ Tazz - anyone but Micheal Cole. It's like having a 5 year old girl do commentary, screaming and crying when the Rock falls over.

I dunno, maybe It;s just me (and most of this thread) but I really hate Micheal Cole - I want DX to reform just for a nite, so they can give him the biggest wedgie of his life.