ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

would you make a raw title?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2002, 02:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
josh_esco

Default would you make a raw title?

im just wondering if you were vince. would you make a raw title for raw?
Old 02 Sep 2002, 02:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I sure as hell wouldn't. And its not going to happen either. The world and IC titles are one of the few constants in the WWE. Messing with them would be a very, bad mistake.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

mcbain is on a distinguished road
Default Raw title

To be honest im not really sure?
If theres a raw title then there should also be a smackdown title.
I think they should have maybe a tv title instead. where each match for it on a ppv should be between a raw and smackdown match.

though having less titles can only improve the intercont title. which is prob the wwe plan in removing the euro and hardcore.
Is the intercontinental title hardcore now?
mcbain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 02:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

The hardcore title wasn't very hardcore in the first place, atleast untill Tommy Dreamer got ahold of it.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 03:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

colin_lefevre is on a distinguished road

i think their should be a raw title, but then they have to rename the undisputed title the smackdown title
colin_lefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 04:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I think the best plan would be to make the undisputed belt disputed like a regular championship, keep the i.c belt how it is and bring back the old WWE belt and make it the Raw championship, it's that simple.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 04:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

If Iwere Vince i would put the Undisputed champ on both shows again!
Old 02 Sep 2002, 04:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Chill out bro, some next shit's gonna happen on Raw man, some next shit....get ready!!
Old 02 Sep 2002, 04:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I would make a Television title for Raw and one for Smackdown, take away the IC title and Make the World, Tag, and Cruiersweight Champions universal on all shows

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

if i were vince i woudl of never got rid of none of the titles and i woudl of put ALL the champions on both shows but no im not vince so o well now we got to make up for what vince messed up!

so i would make some more titles those title would be.....
to complete the stoyline of RAW and SD being seprate

RAW..
RAW Championship
Ic title
Hardcore title
Tag titles

Sd...
SD Championship
Nation title
Cruzier Weight title
Extreeme tag titles

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 07:30 PM   #11 (permalink)

i would make a seperate title, why not, maybe booker t, or someone like that can have it. but if they was gonna do this, why did they even take away the wcw.....hey wait aminute, bischoff might be bringing it back, woo hoo
Old 02 Sep 2002, 07:33 PM   #12 (permalink)

i kinda like the idea of a tv title, but im not sure how i would work it...
Old 02 Sep 2002, 07:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I don't think having two titles will work. it will just discredit it. kinda like when WCW put the title on David Arquete.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 07:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

i just want a new Undisputed Champion. maybe if someone beats him, he wont be such a dick, and he'll be on both shows.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 07:56 PM   #15 (permalink)

it may lower the value of the title, but nowhere as low as when david arquette got the gold, lol

if the belts are defended on just their own shows (plus ppvs of course) then i dont think it will lover their values much, cause it will be just like when wwf had a title and wcw had a title (and ecw too for that matter), their on different shows, and have nothing to do with each other... and unlike most wwe things, if this doesnt work, then this can be fixed quickly, have vince come back, and just have a unification match... it would be big money down the road