ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Your personal opinion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default Your personal opinion

So many people have so many stupid, and seemingly brainwashed opinions(IMO) of wrestlers that i just want to know where their coming from. I mainly want to know what you look for inna wrestler that decides whether he's a favorite or not. for example i say Crash holly is funny as hell and a good wrestler alot and people look at me like i'm wrong.but these same people are the ones who defend lesser in ring performs and say "Hulk Hogan is great" or "The Rock is great" and don't get that no matter how many titles, money,fame,..etc, those legends get, they are not as good as a crash holly(not crash holly himself , just any good wrestler that will never be an icon).
Why is your favorite wrestler your favorite wrestler, in other words?
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 02:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

in my opinon, chris jericho is my fave. why, because he is suppremely talented in the ring. he is Awesome on the mic. he his hillarious! and not only that, he has his own band! now that's my opinon!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravage
in my opinon, chris jericho is my fave. why, because he is suppremely talented in the ring. he is Awesome on the mic. he his hillarious! and not only that, he has his own band! now that's my opinon!
I'm with you, Jericho is also my fave, it used to be Austin but he left.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 02:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Rob Van Dam is my fave wrestler since 1997 and is gonna be for a long long time now

This guy is unique : i ve never seen a wrestler like him before .
From his moves to his ring attire and look, he is a true innovator and one of a kind .
He s full ot talent and charisma and is always great with the fans too .
As the crowd everywhere chant " RVD RVD RVD !!!!!", Rob Van Dam is just too good to not be loved .
Old 09 Dec 2002, 03:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I have always been a major Hogan and Taker fan,but if were talking todays wrestlers then by far mine has to be RVD.My God no one can come close to touching this guy in the ring.He has the talent and skill that you don't see come along very offten.The people love him and want to see him as champ.In my opinon he has what it takes to become a legend if the WWE would just open their eyes to see what they have in him instead of overlooking him like they always do ,but this is just my opinon of course.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 03:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
I have always been a major Hogan and Taker fan,but if were talking todays wrestlers then by far mine has to be RVD.My God no one can come close to touching this guy in the ring.He has the talent and skill that you don't see come along very offten.The people love him and want to see him as champ.In my opinon he has what it takes to become a legend if the WWE would just open their eyes to see what they have in him instead of overlooking him like they always do ,but this is just my opinon of course.
AMEN SISTER !

RVD is a diamond and they don t know how to work it, talk about assholes
Old 09 Dec 2002, 04:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

Eddie Guerrero, a legend in the Sport of prowrestling.
a great deal responsible for bringing the hybrid wrestling revolution of WCW(for example) to America in the late 80's as the Tiger Mask(i think it was). As close to perfect as anyone in history in the ring, i don't believe anyone could talk down to him as far as execution goes. Not to mention one of the top 20 ever on the mic.
as perfect as you get.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 04:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by nino bravo
Eddie Guerrero, a legend in the Sport of prowrestling.
a great deal responsible for bringing the hybrid wrestling revolution of WCW(for example) to America in the late 80's as the Tiger Mask(i think it was). As close to perfect as anyone in history in the ring, i don't believe anyone could talk down to him as far as execution goes. Not to mention one of the top 20 ever on the mic.
as perfect as you get.
Why doesn t he already have the fucking smackdown title?

He would be far better than The Big Fat Crap Slow and he deserves it far more !
Guerrero is a marvellous wrestler for sure : be it doing technical and innovative moves (like the sunset flip powerbomb from the ladder), high flying ones or selling his opponents moves (and making him look good in the ring) the guy can do it all .
Old 09 Dec 2002, 04:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

Chris Benoit. He is extremely talented. I consider him the only man on the roster of the WWE that can actually mat wrestle, without punches, kicks, or without using any foreing object. He was great in ECW,a ns Japan. Amazing in WCW. And now I know he could be better than ever now, but the damn WWE wont let him get pass the damn IC belt.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 05:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
afficial

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravage
My thought's exactly.

And you're from PEI? That's awesome, i'm from NS
Old 09 Dec 2002, 05:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

The Big show....the most dominant force in WWE history and at 7 feet tall 500 pounds he literally is a giant!! and after being misused for the past 2-3 year's he finally get's some respect and becomes a 2 time WWE champion and was the first man to pin Brock Lesnar...in 5 minutes i might add!! The Big show is a true WWE champion.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 05:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
was the first man to pin Brock Lesnar...in 5 minutes i might add!! The Big show is a true WWE champion.
5 minutes! Damn, i never knew that. Thats madness.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Konnan is my fave , cuzz he's (in my opinion) hot , has a lot of charisma , cuz I like his style and cuz he's a really nice person (in real life) !
Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I personally like HHH, b/c IMO he is talented and showed his strengths to come back and be all he is......... but as far as best EVER blah blah blah....I have to go with Taker...he is one BAD ASS MOTHA!! I think he just kicks ass and takes names!