ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Favorite Dudley

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2002, 08:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road
Default Favorite Dudley

Who's your favorite Dudley?
Bubba Ray "Tableman" Dudley
D-Von "Wazzup" Dudley
"Little" Spike Dudley

Mine Is Spike. That little bastard can take alot f shit and keep comming back
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2002, 08:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I like Bubba the best.
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I like Deacon Batista (Devon's assistant)
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

Deacon Batista. What? He is not a dman Dudley.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally posted by Spike
Deacon Batista. What? He is not a dman Dudley.
What?
Don't you know that Deacon Batista was Devon's cousin??
He was Dave Batista Dudley.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone
What?
Don't you know that Deacon Batista was Devon's cousin??
He was Dave Batista Dudley.
sure.....

Bubba is my fav Dudly, then Spike, then D-Von.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2002, 10:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default The Dudleys are all great

really can't chose just one in the group. They each have there own style and there own way of doing things..Just glad to see them all back together...
Old 09 Dec 2002, 12:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Bubba Is the best on the Mic and the break up proved that.
D-Von is to Bubba what Robin is to BatMan.
Spike is all heart....but needs to lose ten more pounds to become a contender.

All in all Bubba is the most entertaining in and out of the ring. If D-Vaon was on Bubbas level......they wouldnt of reunited them.

Im a huge fan of the Dudleys......together. But Like Christian was the Weakest link in the E & C partnership.......D-Von is the Weakes here. Not Spike cause hes always been more on his own even back in ECW. But in ECW there was one more Dudley.....anyone remember who he was?

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

"little" Spike man! he's the best, and he don't take no shit

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 08:51 AM   #10 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Bubba Is the best on the Mic and the break up proved that.
D-Von is to Bubba what Robin is to BatMan.
Spike is all heart....but needs to lose ten more pounds to become a contender.

All in all Bubba is the most entertaining in and out of the ring. If D-Vaon was on Bubbas level......they wouldnt of reunited them.

Im a huge fan of the Dudleys......together. But Like Christian was the Weakest link in the E & C partnership.......D-Von is the Weakes here. Not Spike cause hes always been more on his own even back in ECW. But in ECW there was one more Dudley.....anyone remember who he was?
man i have to say i don't agree with ANYTHING you said there(not that ther's anything wrong with that). In ECW devon always worked the mic more and was damn good(in sarcastic voice)"I wonder why Bubba took over in the WWE." But they were still pretty equal as far as status goes, the WWE prefered bubba and held back devon (although now, judging by his singles matches, devons obviously not as entertaining as bubba ray).
and "Christian was the weak link"? say's who? the WWE? i don't get why a geeky,inconsistent, punk ass(edge's character seems soft) babyface who is inferior inring, IMO, is considered the dominant "brother". must be because he's (edge) is considered the better looking, taller guy of the two. he's no where near as entertaining as christian is, in or out of the ring,IMO.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 03:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Buh-Buh,I'm sorry but I can't stand that little pis ant Spike.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 05:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
sucka

Big Dick Dudley was the best.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 05:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
afficial

I don't really like the dudley's but out fo them i'd have to say Bubba is my fav.

Ugh, i can't stand Spike
Old 09 Dec 2002, 05:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Afficial
I don't really like the dudley's but out fo them i'd have to say Bubba is my fav.

Ugh, i can't stand Spike
Same here...im not a big fan of them anymore, i find them to be played out, what they should have done during thier split up over the past couple month's was lose the whole Dudley gimmick and have Bubba turn heel like Devon did and then they could have brought them back together now.
Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

BUH BUH all time fave!!!!! and thats my nicname also with my nephews