ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Booker T

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2002, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97
Default Booker T

Can You Dig it................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................SUUCCCCCCKKKKAA AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 02:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I can dig the fact that he is very Talented and the WWE thinks its better to put him in a Tag Team situation and not in the world title scene. I think that sucks pretty much not to mention the fact that he can out wrestle people like the Rock and Taker

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 03:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

colin_lefevre is on a distinguished road

i dig that, lol
colin_lefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I can dig Booker...he's great.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i can dig it

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default DRE DAY

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
I can dig the fact that he is very Talented and the WWE thinks its better to put him in a Tag Team situation and not in the world title scene. I think that sucks pretty much not to mention the fact that he can out wrestle people like the Rock and Taker

Hey yo, hey Dre let me tell you something, Booker T is 1 of the worst wrestlers in the WWE today man, he doesnt even have a finishing move, at leat the Rock has like a 6 to 8 move repitoir where as all the Book does is do his stupid chest chop left and right on and on, then he does a spinning heal kick and a scissors kick and the spinaroonie, the Book is just a mid card and hell stay a mid card, deal with it ya heard me.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 07:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

ok, now i gotta do a scream - a- rooni
Old 02 Sep 2002, 07:30 PM   #8 (permalink)

colin_lefevre is on a distinguished road

man booker is great... as eddie says he has the "ca-res-ma" or charisma for theose that dont speak "freekie deekie" spanish, lol

also, he has alot of moves, like the harlem (oh sorry, houston)hangover, i wish he would use that more often!!!
colin_lefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 07:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Rocky Rocky

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

Hey yo, hey Dre let me tell you something, Booker T is 1 of the worst wrestlers in the WWE today man, he doesnt even have a finishing move, at leat the Rock has like a 6 to 8 move repitoir where as all the Book does is do his stupid chest chop left and right on and on, then he does a spinning heal kick and a scissors kick and the spinaroonie, the Book is just a mid card and hell stay a mid card, deal with it ya heard me.
Are you kidding me, oh here we go, am i to believe that the Rock is a better wrestler then Booker T.

Booker T would do the Houston Hangover if the WWE would allow him to but they won't, the same way Brock isn't allowed to do his Shooting Star Press. Booker has about 6 moves alone from the top rope that he use to execute but the WWE wants him to water down his moves just like RVD.

You see if the WWE allowed wrestlers like Brock, Booker, RVD, Jericho, Benoit, Gerraro, Jamie Noble, Shane Helms (i hate this guy but he is pretty good without his gay hurrican attire), Justin Crediable and Lance Storm to wrestle how they usaully do it would out show wrestlers like the Rock, Austin, Billy Kidman,HHH ( and i love HHH), Taker, Nash, Cena, Edge....Get the drift they let them wrestle how they suppose to it turns back into wrestling and then the Fans who are in love with the lame wrestlers who have catch phrases and little in ring preformence wouldn't watch wrestling.

Old 02 Sep 2002, 07:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I never followed the Book in WCW, im just basing my opinion on what i have seen him do in the WWE, and they should at least let him do the Book end until the Rock comes back.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 08:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

Rock screw the Book End the Houston Hangover Is 4 times better then that move, so is his missle drop kick so is his splash. The WWE is holding this man down, and they can't even give a legit reason for this injustice