ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Terri Runnels is the hottestest diva

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2002, 09:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Positively Page

Default Terri Runnels is the hottestest diva

TRISH is fat, KEIBLER has no titties and TORRIE WILSON looks like an inbred hick from certain angles

TERRI is the hottest diva.

SHE has the best body

SHE has the cutest face

SHE has the best prosterior

MY VOTE GOES TO THE HORNY LITTLE SHE-DEVIL

BANG!!!
Old 07 Dec 2002, 10:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

damn right!!!!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2002, 10:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Dont know about hottest but definatly sluttiest

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Re: Terri Runnels is the hottestest diva

Quote:
Originally posted by Positively Page
TRISH is fat, KEIBLER has no titties and TORRIE WILSON looks like an inbred hick from certain angles

SHE has the best body

SHE has the cutest face

BANG!!!
Listen to me you sorry shit stain motha fucker
u wannabe loser bitch
steal my AV ...fine
whatever man
we already knew there wasnt shit original about you
you steal someone else's gimmick
then you tap to me and steal my fuckin AV

fuckin wanna be poser
fine you got my AV
fine you stole a gimmick
what else you gonna steal?

come up with your own shit assmunch
Old 08 Dec 2002, 02:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

CoolioMcawesome is on a distinguished road

Terri is the old (37) and she has so much work done that she can't change the expression on her face anymore. Her boob job is also laughably bad as they are completely spherical. She is more plastic than she is human.
CoolioMcawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2002, 03:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by CoolioMcawesome
Terri is the old (37) and she has so much work done that she can't change the expression on her face anymore. Her boob job is also laughably bad as they are completely spherical. She is more plastic than she is human.
^^^
Agreed...shes too FAKE..
Old 08 Dec 2002, 08:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

BrockLesnar is on a distinguished road
Angry Ewwwww

What are all you sick freaks talking about....with the odd exception. Terri is a Fuckin MINGER....Shes old..FAKE...Croaky voice....she isnt even on my list of top divas ...cos she ent a DIVA.....shes an old lady whos probably about to become a nan.

NOW WOULD YOU PLEASE END THE CONVERSATION ABOUT TERRI RUNNELS? LETS START TALKING ABOUT SOME REAL HOT WOMEN LIKE (((STEPH))), LITA, TORRIE AND STACY KEIBLER
BrockLesnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2002, 09:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

HAHA!

After seeing Stacy last night @ the house show i went to...Stacy is he FFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFINEST diva!!!!! o its true its damn true!!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 04:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Terri Runnels is the hottestest diva

Quote:
Originally posted by Positively Page

SHE has the best body

SHE has the cutest face

BANG!!!
LMAO! at this post. Stacey Keibler and Stephanie all the way. But hey Torrie is hot too. Trish fat? Hahahaha Trish has what you call curves.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 04:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow WTF agen???

What is this!! Return of the Fuck-Ups??, Attack of the Mentally Diseased??, The Alters Strike back??

How come all these Nobchucks keep on leaving then returning, y dont you take a page from prototypes book an go rape yourself. When are these Twats gonna be thrown into the sewers so they can have an orgy with the rodents that they use as a willy warmer anyway.

Get your own gimmick Page and stealing someones AV is pretty damn low, even for someone who is the daughter of the mould that drops off Rolf Harris's ass

Quote:
come up with your own shit assmunch
An I do kinda find it funny that peop are using the same words that I use, as they are usually the most effective, original and unique of the Da Loo brand

FUCK ALL DA FUCK UPS
Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:22 AM   #11 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Re: Terri Runnels is the hottestest diva

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Trish fat? Hahahaha Trish has what you call curves.
you think trish has curves? looks like anyother skinny ass blond to me. MOLLY has curves and is the hottest, most licky-est women on the show.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow Top 3 women in my book

1) Stacey Keibler
2) Trish Status
3) Torrie Wilson
Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
sucka

Trish has a horse face. And her boobs are beyond fake. Her whole body looks plastic
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Eh, she's alright.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

SHE SHOULD BE COVERED IN GLUE AND ROLLED DOWN A HILL.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote