ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jamie Noble's fall from grace

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2002, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default Jamie Noble's fall from grace

Now jamie noble came into the wwe and won the cruiserweight title very quickly, holds the title for ever (alright five or six months) finally loses to kidman after god knows how many chances and now 1 and a half months later jobs to the worst wrestler on the planet crash holly. Thats what I call a fall from grace!!!! what a pidgeon

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2002, 05:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

That s sad cause Noble deserves to feud with Kidman, Rey Mysterio and Tajiri for the belt .
He was getting great heat from the crowds and now he is a mega jobber
Old 07 Dec 2002, 06:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Its just Nobles turn

they can't win all the time..Even guys like Crash have there turn as well.Next month will be someone elses turn...

Kidman has it now but will it be him by the first of the year guess we will see. Spanky is on the way Little Guedo will be here next week I heard...

There are a lot of crusier weights and only one belt to go around...Give it time
Old 07 Dec 2002, 06:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I know he has to wait his turn but ..........CRASH HOLLY. I would be pissed if I had to job to this all time loser. What a chumpstain

Old 07 Dec 2002, 06:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Well he is far from one of my favorites

but I have seen the guy wrestle and face it he can...Maybe they decided to give him a ThanksGiving present...Tajiri is out right now he tore up his ankle.While I do agree with you why Crash? We will never know

Rey isn't into the cruiserweights and seems to prefer being in the heavyweight division.
Old 07 Dec 2002, 08:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

exactly CRASH anyone but freaken crash!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2002, 09:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

The losing streak is only so they can segue to Nunzio
Old 07 Dec 2002, 09:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

I say it again..........WHY CRASH ( the biggest stain on professional wrestling today) HOLLY.
They could have picked anybody else and I would have said nothing

Old 08 Dec 2002, 08:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

The truth of the matter is the WWF has never known what to do with the cruiserweights... WCW was filled with credible cruiserweights... Rey Mysterio....Ultimo Dragon... Physcosis... Dean Malenko.... Juventud Guerrera... And Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit to a lesser extent....They were an integral part of the show....Where as in the WWF....They were a side filler and played second-fiddle to the stars of the show.... A true shame....It may be the cruiserwights....Who can bring back wrestling to its glory days of past....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote