ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Damn!!! Funaki as a guinea pig in WWE....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Dec 2002, 07:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Damn!!! Funaki as a guinea pig in WWE....

I sympathize for Funaki....
He has never won a single match before....
Look at the match against Bill DeMott, Don't you guys feel like he's like an experimental piece of mouse? He has emotions like us you know....He has kids to feed....He has a wife to fuck....
Just release him rather than giving him a joker role.....
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2002, 07:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Re: Damn!!! Funaki as a guinea pig in WWE....

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone
I sympathize for Funaki....
He has never won a single match before....
Look at the match against Bill DeMott, Don't you guys feel like he's like an experimental piece of mouse? He has emotions like us you know....He has kids to feed....He has a wife to fuck....
Just release him rather than giving him a joker role.....
Old 06 Dec 2002, 10:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Nah, I don't want to see him gone. Hes like one of my favorite mid-carders right now. You can't spell Funaki without fun. They should give a good push or atleast some zanny storylines or something. I like the #1 anoucer gig but he needs more tv time. He should like get in a feud with michael cole and try to steal his spot or something. Funaki would lock Michael Cole in a closet and then come out to the anouncing table. That would be pretty funny to see Funaki and Tazz call a few matches. And then Funaki would have a steet-fight with Cole at a PPV.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2002, 12:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
Nah, I don't want to see him gone. Hes like one of my favorite mid-carders right now. You can't spell Funaki without fun. They should give a good push or atleast some zanny storylines or something. I like the #1 anoucer gig but he needs more tv time. He should like get in a feud with michael cole and try to steal his spot or something. Funaki would lock Michael Cole in a closet and then come out to the anouncing table. That would be pretty funny to see Funaki and Tazz call a few matches. And then Funaki would have a steet-fight with Cole at a PPV.
LMAO .... That would be crazy
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2002, 01:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Devilchild

Sad part of it is, Funaki is a talented wrestler. He has great ring skill, but he does not have the physical stature to pull off a serious contender gimmick in the WWE.