ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Schould Show keep the title?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Question Schould Show keep the title?

Anyone can see he just is'nt over with the fans at all.Should he keep the title or schould Angle have it? I for one think Angle would make a good champ and have a feeling he will be over with the fans if he wins it.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2002, 02:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Angles leaving soon so there would be no point to give him the title. The Big Show is totally over as a heel and he should keep the title till the Royal Rumble or even No Mercy
Old 06 Dec 2002, 04:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't think Big Show should keep the title. But I know he will keep it.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 04:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

The WWF invested alot in Paul Wight.... Time and money... And for whatever reasons...The Giant did not turn into the success the WWF was hoping for.... Instead of throwing the Giant into obscurity....The WWF decided to give him the title....I believe he has deserved it.... For the simple fact his career will never recover after Jeff Hardy.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2002, 04:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Should Show keep the title

No not by any means but he will unfortunatly till the Rumble...Till they get what they can out of the Brock and Show, Paul Heyman thing.

Angle unfortunatly has to have his knee done and he is still looking at the olympics. He is suppost to make a definate decision in January...
Old 06 Dec 2002, 05:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
STONECOLD FAGGOT

Hitman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hitman

Show having the title isn't a bad thing, if you ask me. I think it's kinda cool. I'm not a big fan or anything, but I think he deserves a title run, and Big Show can be a pretty badass heel.
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2002, 02:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I don't think Show should be champ, but i also don't think Angle should be champ. I think Edge or Benoit should be champ

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2002, 04:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

If he was any one else, I'd say yes, to keep him over as a strong heel. But I really want someone else to get a chance. As good as KA is, I think he has had two glorious title reigns already, and can wait for the third. I say they should have Show lose it to someone else, more than likely Lesnar, but I'd love for Benoit to win it.
Old 07 Dec 2002, 04:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: Schould Show keep the title?

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
Anyone can see he just is'nt over with the fans at all.Should he keep the title or schould Angle have it? I for one think Angle would make a good champ and have a feeling he will be over with the fans if he wins it.
Hell NO !

The Fat Big Crap Slow is the worst WWE Champion EVER .
He is a piece of garbage, he sucks totally and nobody gives a damn shit about him at all.
The guy is ultra fat, he can t walk or less wrestle, he is plain and s imple BORING .

Anybody on the SM ! roster would make a great champ than him.

He is an insult to the title . Period
Old 07 Dec 2002, 04:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Re: Schould Show keep the title?

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Hell NO !

The Fat Big Crap Slow is the worst WWE Champion EVER .
He is a piece of garbage, he sucks totally and nobody gives a damn shit about him at all.
The guy is ultra fat, he can t walk or less wrestle, he is plain and s imple BORING .

Anybody on the SM ! roster would make a great champ than him.

He is an insult to the title . Period
Look at this 6 y/o piece of trash running his mouth like a retarded kid who doesnt have a fucking clue of what the WWE's all about

The Big show is the most dominant big man in WWE history and he's finally main eventing.