ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Ways to Increase Ratings.......be Creative

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2002, 10:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Ways to Increase Ratings.......be Creative

1. Go live with Smackdown..........stop recording it. That way people dont read the spoiler and watch it.

2. Surprises.......we need more of these.....You know like maybe reunite people.....like they did with the Dudleys......or break it off with some......like Noble and Nidia.

3. New Wreslters - Quit fuckin anouncing them.....they did it with Big Poppa and I woulda much rathered of seen him do a run in on Brock and Big Show or Something.

What are your Ideas?

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2002, 01:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

sometimes you need to announce wrestlers other times they just should do a run in.
i personally liked the fact that they announced scott steiner as it leaves him plenty of room to start a fued with anyone from either show.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2002, 10:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Stop the politics backstage and awful storylines like necrophilia and push the REAL and YOUNG talents to the moon .
I want guys like HHH and HBK to job CLEANLY to guys like RVD, Booker T, Batista, Sean O Haire ...
Old 06 Dec 2002, 10:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

here is my opinion

Stop backstage politics: These is what is killing the company. Most talent has some kind of power to keep others in the dirt and this fustrates hard woking talents.

STO LEAKING INFORMATION!! Why in hell information leaks so quickly and why storyles are created with weeks in advance. This breaks the magic people and I'm starting to gt sick of it.

Put Smackdown Live: I agree with KAM cause this show should be live instead of taped. Taping shows can cause talent to slack off on their performances. They will say "If I fuck up it doesn't matter. We can edit it"

Don't make the same main event for three months in a row: How many times are we gonna watch Triple H VS HBK or Big Show VS Lesnar or any other match. It gets old and dull fast.

No more senseless storylines: I'm not gonna put exammple cause we all know what am I'm talking about.

More Tag Temas: Nuff sad.

This is just my thought and I think mos of us agree with most of my points not all of em.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2002, 11:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

HHH should win more and talk on the mic more. bring hogan back or i'm not watching.. what else,uh ..., have the rock come back and austin come back because he's the most exciting. put dx back together. bring back the road dogg. never retire the undertaker. he's a legend(hahaha) uh.... give jeff hardy the title and make edge the smackdown champ. never give booker the title. he's to dark.trish is beautiful
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2002, 11:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by nino bravo
HHH should win more and talk on the mic more. bring hogan back or i'm not watching.. what else,uh ..., have the rock come back and austin come back because he's the most exciting. put dx back together. bring back the road dogg. never retire the undertaker. he's a legend(hahaha) uh.... give jeff hardy the title and make edge the smackdown champ. never give booker the title. he's to dark.trish is beautiful
You are one sick dude
Old 06 Dec 2002, 12:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

thats just a list of everything people around here say (..well actually no one says give hhh more mic time) that i find dumb as hell. like the sports entertainment guy, T-MAC, and all of his opinion's that make's it so obvious he'd love nothing more then a chance at streching the rock out.
or those undertaker fans who seem to have never seen anyone else wrestle before ad have deemed ut the best big man ever.
or those "HHH, one of the greatest heel ever" dumbasses.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2002, 12:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

There a few that jump on bandwagons but I rather stay neutral. Thats the way to post a seious opinion.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 12:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by nino bravo
. never give booker the title. he's to dark.
Too dark?!? What are some kind or racial bigoit?!?!
Old 06 Dec 2002, 12:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Booker T too Dark? That s racism in my book
Old 06 Dec 2002, 12:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

I have a feeling that nino will get flamed for that comment.
Old 06 Dec 2002, 04:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
Yah think?!?!?

I don't know why these mods here keep letting these bigots on the boards....SMF, The Dan Maveraick guy, Now this schumk...
Old 06 Dec 2002, 04:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
Yah think?!?!?

I don't know why these mods here keep letting these bigots on the boards....SMF, The Dan Maveraick guy, Now this schumk...
There are no WWE mods right now, The Truth became mod last week and then dissapeared ever since, Dre is suposidly moving into a new house and hasnt been around for a couple week's
Old 06 Dec 2002, 04:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
Nino's the biggest stalking piece of trash here at pwf.com and he's not even worth getting flamed for his racist remark
Old 06 Dec 2002, 07:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
There are no WWE mods right now, The Truth became mod last week and then dissapeared ever since, Dre is suposidly moving into a new house and hasnt been around for a couple week's
So aren't there other mods that can take over to cover them till they get back?