ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

kane chokeslams bischoff @ houseshow

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
kaneiac

Default kane chokeslams bischoff @ houseshow

i'm wondering what this will mean for kanes position, cause when steph and bischoff came out @ a houseshow and bischoff told kane to chokeslam steph, kane chokeslammed eric! so i'm wonderin if kane will make a move to smakdown?!?! i really hope so cause
A) i dont get raw often hehe
b) when they come to UK next month its a smakdown show!
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
kaneiac

+ there were only 3raw superstars on the show, all the rest were smakdown! stacey eric and kane were the only raw peeps, stacey was there to fight dawn marie cause they r rivals since stacey got sacked by steph and dawn took her position Eric was only their to interupt steph and try get smakdsown talent, and kane was their to fight Bull buchanon, but why would kane go to smakdown to fight Bull? the other 2 had a reason to be there kane didnt so unless he's joining smakdown. i hope so
Old 02 Sep 2002, 05:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
'tin Man

it was probably not going to affect story lines,....remember the rule: if it didnt happen on tv, it didnt happen.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Talking about the Dallas show

Im thinking that when Eric told Kane to choke slam Stephanie. Glen choke slammed Eric instead to more or less send the message. He's not an Island boy.and isn't going to do Eric's dirty work for him...If Kane happens to be on Raw Monday night Eric may try the three minute stunt to get back..I some how think that would be the end of the 3min segment..But then as old as its getting they have to end it sooner or latter

That might mean a change as I heard that Kane is scheduled for a lot of house shows this month for Smackdown.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
'tin Man

i think the whole thing was just for the house shows and will not affect the tv product. unless they repeat the segment on tv.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Agree with Tin Man on this one House Shows don't usually effect the tv product but i may be wrong.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Usually a house show is a place where they try stuff that they will put on TV, they ttry to see what the crowd response is like and how the talent feels about stuff. LIke when ROck and SCSA sang MArgaritaville on TV. They did that at the house show in my hometown two days before. Different songs, bu tit still gauged the crowd response. If it goes over @ a house show good. if not, screw it, because only a few thousand people saw it.

This will probably happen in a few weeks.....or maybe possibly tonite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 11:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
'tin Man

if it happened, would it be on raw, with srteph invading, or sd with bischiff and kane invading?

i thought the idea was to keep taker and kane apart
Old 02 Sep 2002, 12:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Kane going to Smackdown wouldn't actually be that bad now that i think about if hewent to sd he could feud with angle Brock or Benoit.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 02:32 PM   #10 (permalink)

colin_lefevre is on a distinguished road

it was a useless house show angle... it means nothing in my mind till i see it on tv, cause it doesnt count!!! it may be a preview of whats to come, but i dont like rumors... so who cares
colin_lefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 02:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I remember when Title change hands at house shows. But now house shows mean nothing, since the WWE is to good for it

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2002, 03:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Taker 4 Life

Whats wrong with this avatar picture size errors?
Why can't I post new topics, I sort of miss
pw.com message boards....
Old 02 Sep 2002, 03:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Here you go.
Old 02 Sep 2002, 03:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

You should be able to post a new threed as well as put an avatar in you box......Please click on the user cp and read over carefully what they say as you try and add an avatar, and there shouldbe no reason why your not able to post a new thread let me know if that problem continues to happen

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote